Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got the email yesterday about processing to start on Aug 4. But I wasn't doing the flexpay option. Maybe full payment gets theirs first? Or maybe depending on when you initially placed the order? Maybe early orders get theirs first? :dunno

If mine get processed and shipped on next Tuesday, it might arrive by the end of next week.

Hmmmmm, odd. My final flexpay was changed from the 5th to the 20th. Any guesses as to why? I'm located in Australia. Only my second sideshow direct order. First time posting on the boards.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Mine was changed to the 20th as well. I think they may be shipping in batches.

I also got the email yesterday about processing to start on Aug 4. But I wasn't doing the flexpay option. Maybe full payment gets theirs first? Or maybe depending on when you initially placed the order? Maybe early orders get theirs first? :dunno

If mine get processed and shipped on next Tuesday, it might arrive by the end of next week.

Me too, received an email stating cc will be charge on Aug 4. Just received Jean last week, then Emma follow by Thor and IM Mk42. Must be Christmas in Aug...Loving it! Thanks SS.

"If the eyes aren't straight, then you must not wait(list)."

cochran_zoom.jpg

My issue, since I'm sure plenty of people will get non-wonky eyes, and great paint apps, is the scale! If any company is going to do mixed media statues, it has to be done smartly. Sure, whether or not you like statues in pajamas is a personal preference, but that "rope" holding her corset and cape is just horrible... makes it really look like a doll... with shoelaces. :(

i didn't like, sorry guys....

Whoa she does look good except the eyes. Now please convert already. With 1000 ex there no way I won't convert. I got the the WL like a month or so ago if I recall. So that should be a guarantee conversion. I think I do want this now. Body looks better than I thought. Face is ok but will need to see more pics. She should be a keeper. I do like this character.

Back