Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be so sure. Doc got on the WL about 6 months ago. You may have to settle for a REG just like what happened with Apocalypse.

:gah: enough about apocalypse already! But Apoc was like 750 and this is 1000. If she was 500 maybe it may not convert. But with 1000 and regs there's plenty to go around. I don't think many wanted this for serveral reasons. Same as myself fir waiting so long. Btw apocalypse is still on my SS WL :pray: he can still convert since there's no cancellation yet.

Don't think anyone going on WL recently will convert for the EX. There's some who went on WL a few months back and haven't converted yet.
Being 1000 ES is LOW compared to the high ES of other characters. Emma is a popular character

Don't think anyone going on WL recently will convert for the EX. There's some who went on WL a few months back and haven't converted yet.
Being 1000 ES is LOW compared to the high ES of other characters. Emma is a popular character

I agree. But, we don't want to burst CBG's bubble.

Congrats! Emma is gonna look sexy as hell in your collection. Good luck with Jean.
Thanks! :duff

Yeah she does look great, while I'm still not huge about the change of hair, I'm glad to at least have the options, which could vary in hand. Definitely keeping it this time.
At 1000 I'm sure I will convert as well. :pray:
Like filip said, I got on in November, and it converted in January; I declined the conversion and got back on 3 days after my conversion, and just NOW got the conversion nearly 6 months later. It could happen, but with it being so long since then, I don't see much of it happening.
:gah: enough about apocalypse already! But Apoc was like 750 and this is 1000. If she was 500 maybe it may not convert. But with 1000 and regs there's plenty to go around. I don't think many wanted this for serveral reasons. Same as myself fir waiting so long. Btw apocalypse is still on my SS WL :pray: he can still convert since there's no cancellation yet.
Even with 1k, it still can be hard to get. Plus with the T&A; it'll probably be out quicker. Though who knows? It could happen.

With the Disney vs Fox fight that's going on, this could be one of the last X-Men statue we see in a long time.... because of that I'm tempted to get her now..

Funnily enough I had the same thought on the weekend. Even if I can't get the EX (which I'm not really that fussed about).
- I think Emma would look good stood next to my AH! Mystique

I'm curious about the details as well. I heard something about XM not releasing any new x-men pieces at the moment because of licencing or something

Supposedly, and I'm not certain how far reaching this actually is but, any company with licenses anything having to do with merchandising for X-men or Fantastic Four that isn't beyond a certain point, in other words already in production like Emma and Doom, is being pulled by Disney due to the feud with Fox over the movie rights. So, any X-men or FF characters that were in prototype or pre-production phase are on indefinite hold much like the XM Cable and Sentinel Dio.

So since that's the case this is probably the last X-men related PF for quite a while. Which sucks because I was really hoping for a Brown Suit Wolverine.

Back