Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received this today:

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Emma Frost PF Exclusive!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Emma Frost statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between July and September of 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

Same here. Odd. I didn't really think this was coming any time soon. A cooler email would show a wip pic

I completely forgot that I'm on the WL for this. LOL! I've had quite few pieces ship of late. Hopefully I'll convert soon enough.

Got that email too. Not sure why SS is sending emails about delays for statues that are still 6 months away from the estimated release.

I'm starting to think it's because they no longer want to deal with setting a specific month for release and then delay like Wonder woman (October to November to September to October to November to December to January.) So I think they are starting to throw in a range. I got one for Machiko, apparently the dude sending the email assumed it was for the strike, when it wasn't. I think they are just trying to do a whole range thing and avoid cs issues.

My WL converted! I already had the regular on flex pay so I called SS and they switched my previous order to the EX. Not really a fan of the short hair but might as well have the option.

Thanks! I ordered the regular version after getting an email a month or so ago from SS that my wait list probably wouldn't convert and now it did. I figured I had a decent shot at getting a conversion but I was expecting it closer to the actual release date. Just glad I got the NRD and first flex payment applied to the EX.

Thanks! I ordered the regular version after getting an email a month or so ago from SS that my wait list probably wouldn't convert and now it did. I figured I had a decent shot at getting a conversion but I was expecting it closer to the actual release date. Just glad I got the NRD and first flex payment applied to the EX.

Congrats on your conversion. I'm still waiting on mine.

I have been contemplating this plastic statue for some days now and for $370 you should get nothing short of perfection... I actually feel quite relieved.

My WL converted! I already had the regular on flex pay so I called SS and they switched my previous order to the EX. Not really a fan of the short hair but might as well have the option.

Congrats! I've been on the fence with this one for a while - I've always liked the character, just wasn't sure if I wanted the 1/4 version. They have it to PO locally, it's just one of those do I don't I moments - Agreed about the short hair, but as you say better to have it then not. ;)

You'll have to post some pics! :lecture

Back