Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I cancelled my preorder. Not liking the statue at all. The hips look funky and those man hands.....shudder.

Since the Jean thread is shutdown, here is more Jeanie goodness

Looks like she's falling backwards and her hands are HUGE..... might just be the camera...

look closely, she's wearing gloves

Good pics Rulk. I actually think this Jean is a good representation. I'm not sure what everyone wants o out of a 90's Jean. Either way, can't wait to add her to my collection. I I'm also hoping pathfinder base does a cool custom for her and cyclops

yea she got the sexy 90 or so style of legging pants that only work on a slim person. any, Mr. Green not getting her since Mr. Green prefer to have her with a companion

I'm glad I cancelled my preorder. Not liking the statue at all. The hips look funky and those man hands.....shudder.

look closely, she's wearing gloves. there's a strong glove lining on her right hand

By the way. Who's angel wings are in the background of this damn photo?

That's Mimic from the Dark X-Men diorama I believe.

I dunno, I still like Jean. I would have loved something more dynamic, like a demonstration of her TK powers. I'm still planning to get her, but she's not at the top of my list though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was playing around with PAINT again, their newer PFs would benefit from realistic decals as opposed to those "toon eyes" they've been using lately.

I got the same history too Peedi. I don't know how but storm and scarlet witch came out really well. As for the rest...I got the exact same drama and same cast of characters. I will add the ss she hulk pf had a really good face app as well.

Isn't a shame these are the common experiences people share with these statues? That says something and that something is bad. To their credit, my Black Widow was replaced but the replacement had some frayed stitching, I dealt with it since she now has straight eyes and clean breasts. My Catwoman head was also replaced and it's the first purchase since Batman and Punisher last January I've felt this good about...a whole year. I got the *slightly* better Rogue head repaints most of us signed up for back then. I replaced cracking Psylocke through my own means.

yeah the design department should've been slapped for the ill conceived body composition. still think WTF, but at least she doesn't look as bad as Rogue.

I think Rogue PF is way better than that Jean.

I also think as a whole Rogue is still better. Mixed media jacket and belt helped the visual appeal and her body is still nice even if the pose should've been tweaked a bit to better match the artwork, which made 2 fairly static poses look dynamic. Rogue's head should've been in a more realistic style, though. Jean is less detailed (partly fault of the costume design, that can't be helped but so much), just plainer overall and more boring.

I love this one angle, that's how she'll be displayed with Emma and Cyclops

Her only good angle, lmao.

The upper body as is, with legs tweaked to stand on a rock base that compliments the Cyclops PF, and they would've had a winner.

I was playing around with PAINT again, their newer PFs would benefit from realistic decals as opposed to those "toon eyes" they've been using lately.

SS listened to all of our complaints about eyes...so with Jean instead of risking googly eyes like standard on their females they just said "**** the pupils".

Please for the love of God, when u do the Phoenix PF Sideshow please make the face pretty and the pose worthy of the character. Keep it simple like this

JeanGreyXMEN3-791588.jpg

Yes we want the cliche flames

Right? Jean and Emma should both be at the $300 mark. And I can't believe they didn't give either Jean head pupils...wtf?! I guess they are admitting they don't do eyes well...

Yeah I mean all other X-Men hit that mark. It isn't even a steady mark up. I mean DC has had a 50 dollar difference but you can notice the huge changes. With these, not really.

I originally joked about that, and then I think you're right, it's an admitting of failure to do eyes. :lol

If you think that price sucks try being Canadian now!

As of today add $25.00 to every $100!

Emma is $461.25 as of today for me to buy!

Back