Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the unpainted EX head, it looks different then what they gave us in the reveal. The unpainted one looks like a unique sculpt where she is looking up but the EX head they gave us is the same face as the regular with just the 80s cut. SSC is definitely cutting corners it seems.

This compared to the regular long hair version reminds me of the "Friends" episode when Monica wanted Phoebe to give her a haircut. She agrees. Monica states she wants her hair like Demi Moore. Phoebe cuts it. Monica thinks it looks very odd. Phoebe responds, "this is how he wears it." Monica says "how who wears it?" Phoebe, "Demi Moore." Monica, "Demi Moore is not a he." Phoebe "Well he was a he in Arthur and in 10." Monica, "That's Dudley Moore, I said I wanted it like Demi Moore, OH MY GOD!"

:rotfl
Dude that episode is funny as **** Lol Arthur was a jokes movie too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ok so they nixed that other portrait, used the exact same sculpt on the EX and changed the god awful haircut, increased the price by 70$

What a waste. The Jean PF is way better

Ok so they nixed that other portrait, used the exact same sculpt on the EX and changed the god awful haircut, increased the price by 70$

Other than DAT ASS, im going to agree with you on that one

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Easiest pass in the history of passes.

How do they **** up the character twice in a row?

Yeesh, hate to be the guy that pushed for this..

Man and I was going in today ready to put this ***** down.

OH well. I still need to see more, but she's looking more like a pass. Haircut looks good up close IMO, it's from afar that makes it look like someone ****ing hit her with a nailgun.

best shot of Jean / best shot of Emma

300173_Sf4233sb_press06.jpg
3001711_press03.jpg

----

WTF poses

300173-jean-grey-005.jpg
300171_press07.jpg

The only way this would've sold well is if they hookered it up to mask all the anatomical anomalies

emma_frost_by_raulovsky-d69of4h.jpg

Poison Ivy can look like a total skank, why can't Emma?

Not impressed with the EX HS but I still may get this, especially with a $20 code somewhere down the road. I still think she looks way better than Jean--from any angle.

Back