Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EX should be a pack of condoms and an empty feeling in your soul.
This possibly my favorite post on any forum EVER! :hi5:

Also this is completely off topic, but HUGE congrats on scoring a Mags wanderlai! I'm glad that Kenny came through with the clutch. :duff

That sounds about right.

Guess this gives me an excuse to jump on the Batman 89 PF list instead, I had the money for Emma, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Cable, Juggernaut saved and ready to preorder.

The mutants cant get a break it seems. *shrugs* The X-Men unveils lately need to go back to the design stage imo also consult with people familiar with that era.

Did they even look at the early 80s comics when making this?

Hot mess.

That sounds about right.

Guess this gives me an excuse to jump on the Batman 89 PF list instead, I had the money for Emma, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Cable, Juggernaut saved and ready to preorder.

The mutants cant get a break it seems. *shrugs* The X-Men unveils lately need to go back to the design stage imo also consult with people familiar with that era.

Hot mess.

So I see you ordered Jean...you prefer how she turned out over Emma? Not trolling...just curious...

That sounds about right.

Hot mess.

Marvel is controlling the X-Men releases

This possibly my favorite post on any forum EVER! :hi5:

Also this is completely off topic, but HUGE congrats on scoring a Mags wanderlai! I'm glad that Kenny came through with the clutch. :duff

Thank you kind Sir. Kenny sure helped me out. The guys a class act.

So I see you ordered Jean...you prefer how she turned out over Emma? Not trolling...just curious...

You can troll all you want I don't mind, yes I ordered Jean.

I had several issues with the Spider-Woman PF and this reminds me too much of it. The face is probably one of the prettiest I've seen [Emma PF] but the body is literally the worst. IMO

IMO, I like both a lot, even with the base, but these prices don't justify a sad base, dis-figuration in proportion, and the lack of continuity of head sculpts.

Marvel is controlling the X-Men releases
Damn shame too. Maybe they should get the people dealing with XM to do us the favor and say "Do something about this line, it's all ****ed up"

Haha yeah that was funny :lol

K just searching google image search..

I'm no expert on women's hair but isn't this what a bob looks like? Isn't that what hellfire Emma rocked in the early 80s?

Also would've loved loved loved this as a PF pose. It's provocative yet classy.[/img]

jBXKL14UG5aNi7y3vlw86nQHFYG.jpg

Emma_Frost_by_mvang.jpg

157658-14698-hellfire-club.jpg

Yes, sideshow insists on those poofy bang things that look weird instead of just having the hair hang down. It was too easy to get her classic hair right yet that didn't happen.

Jean's hair looks bad, too, the way it arches up in the front. But at least some artists really did draw her like she had "hair weave of the year."

I like the Ex head, I think the length of the bob is fine just not sure whats going on with her left side? Some shots look really strange. As beautiful she she looks Its a shame her expression is exactly the same (A smirk or something would have been cool). Not too sure why this is $10 more than Jean though.

I think as much as I hate the base I will just have to get used to it as they aren't changing it.

Anyone know why they didn't go for the chalice in the end?

Anyone know why they didn't go for the chalice in the end?

my guess is Disney thinks it promotes alcohol. Or SS is being salty about exclusives :dunno

@Rulk, the bob is accurate in style, its just not properly proportioned. Look at the GG BW and that is how it should look. Curled in, not just cut as a curtain, like SS has it. I mean it isnt a super big deal, but I just wished they could've gotten that right at least.

Yeah, it's really sad nothing is accurate on the PF. Not the hair, not the corset, not the boots. Makes me wonder now if the Hellfire symbol on the base is even accurate.

Back