Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleep deprivation + blogging are two things that should be avoided but I wholeheartedly would like to see that dream come true

u2y5u7a3.jpg
a6u3a7uj.jpg
a7y2upev.jpg

u5u9asas.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Last edited:
Disappointed with the EX COH. They really need to take a hard look at themselves when it comes to the EX's now.

Hair looks worse on the ex :lol

$369.99?? Crazy price for something so basic.
Yeah it looks like the regular head with shorter hair
I'm just glad she wasn't $400:lol Plus I have a $35 credit I will be using...bring it on Thurs! :yess:
If it makes you happy go for it bro. I will be passing on this for sure. Lol looks looks like she cut her own hair
The EX head is horrendous. Massive fail. This makes the so-so regular head look great.
They could've at the least done a different face sculpt

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No chalice? Ex head is based on how she appeared in the 80's correct?

Why wouldn't they include the chalice? Have an additional arm holding the chalice. That would have spruced this piece so much. It's those little obvious things that SS doesn't have the foresight to do anymore to make these things truly excellent.

The hair should have been the bob instead of this midway between short and long.

This compared to the regular long hair version reminds me of the "Friends" episode when Monica wanted Phoebe to give her a haircut. She agrees. Monica states she wants her hair like Demi Moore. Phoebe cuts it. Monica thinks it looks very odd. Phoebe responds, "this is how he wears it." Monica says "how who wears it?" Phoebe, "Demi Moore." Monica, "Demi Moore is not a he." Phoebe "Well he was a he in Arthur and in 10." Monica, "That's Dudley Moore, I said I wanted it like Demi Moore, OH MY GOD!"

:rotfl

I prefer the shorter hair, but will not be getting this. The cape looks to be well done though.

Aww man what a disappointment. I was really looking forward to the ex and its a total let down. Why is this so difficult for ss. Its like they don't give a ....

Back