• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Emergency Sale - HT Robo, USCM, Black Queen EX, SS and Medi Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
First a quick foreword. I'm selling these because I'm in a pinch. I have a really big, out of country move coming up, and while I do have extra money all of it is going towards the move. Unfortunately, while I was packing things my camera tripod fell over with my favourite and most used camera atop it, and the camera is smashed, so I need some extra money to replace it.

Since this sale is kind of sudden I do not have extra shipping boxes for these items at this time, but if you buy something I will do my best to get it boxed up and shipped within five days of cleared payment. Prices include shipping within the continental US. I prefer not to ship internationally, but if you absolutely want the item I will try my best to get you a shipping quote as soon as possible, but it will be more expensive. I may be able to knock ten or so dollars off of the shipping if you want items shipped without the original boxes. I accept paypal.

Since I need money in a hurry anything not sold here within five days will head off to ebay.

Hot Toys USCM Private William Hudson: Practically a whole figure. Has everything except head, body, hands and boots. I've inculded a pair of BBI boots and a generic unpainted headsculpt. Great if you're trying to piece together one of the marines as all of the hard to find parts are right here. $210 shipped. SOLD

_DSC3146.jpg

Hot Toys DarkArtist81 Custom USCM Josh Church: Full figure with stand and all accessories. Fully painted and weathered with custom head sculpt. It's a great figure, and it would be a shame to see it broken down, but if that's your prerogative you could easily break it down and use it for parts for a Hicks or Hudson. $110 shipped. SOLD

_DSC3145.jpg

Hot Toys RoboCop 3: Complete with box. Two small things I'd like to point out. First, when the figure was originally shipped to me the tip of the gun arm snapped. It was a clean break and a dap of glue fixed it right up. Second, one of the hydraulics on the jet pack is missing a pin. Doesn't effect articulation at all, and I almost didn't even notice it was missing. Easily fixed even though no one will know just by looking unless they're inspecting really closely. I never bothered to fix it, because I never displayed him with the Robo3 gear. The parts of this figure sit pretty loosely in the tray, which is why the gun arm snapped when it was shipped to me, but I will add a bit more bubble wrap and tape in the tray as a precaution. $340 shipped. SOLD

_DSC3147.jpg

Macros of the imperfections.

_DSC3148.jpg

_DSC3150.jpg

Sideshow AH! Black Queen Comiquette Exclusive #38/850: Unboxed, quick photoshoot and right into a display case. Haven't taken her down and reboxed her yet, but will as soon as someone buys her. Print hasn't been removed from plastic. Will be shipped in original Sideshow brown shipper. $260 shipped. SOLD

_DSC0791.jpg

More pics here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1897787#post1897787
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1897789#post1897789

Medicom Clone Commander: Displayed and complete. $70 shipped. SOLD

_DSC1991.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive Clone Armour Obi-Wan: Displayed and complete. $60 shipped. SOLD

_DSC1992.jpg

Sideshow DarkArtist81 Custom Evil Obi-Wan: Awesome figure. Josh did a top notch job. $75 shipped.

_DSC1993.jpg

Last edited:
Bump #1. I think photobucket may be down. Give it a while and check back if you want to see pics. If they're not working by the morning I will rehost them somewhere else.

Sold a few things on eBay. Remaining items have been price dropped pretty significantly to be moved.

Boxed, nearly complete Hudson: Was $260 now $210 shipped.
Black Queen EX comiquette: Was $300 now $260 shipped.
Custom Evil Obi-wan: Was $110 now $75 shipped.

Back