[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JIM LEE BATMAN - DREDD 3D - ROY BATTY

WTF!!! You never saw Blade Runner :horror:horror:horror

My favourite si the original version and after that the director's cut.
Inever cared for the final cut.

Yeah man! :lol It's just one of those I never got to. I will take your lead and let you know what I think!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JIM LEE BATMAN - DREDD 3D - ROY BATTY

:clap:clap Stunning work on the Roy Batty. Love the Dredd too, and the Matrix and...pretty much everything you post:thud:

Verry good !

Blade Runner...

Trucs de fou ;o)

Wow, just wow. "If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes..."

Man, how can you get all the right pieces to make your figures? Do you have a lot of spare pieces already stored, or do you hunt specific ones everytime you decide to create a character?

which declared outfit is that?? it's just amazing!!!

Man, how can you get all the right pieces to make your figures? Do you have a lot of spare pieces already stored, or do you hunt specific ones everytime you decide to create a character?

Well it depends but I have a lot of spare pieces. I buy parts all the time even if i don't need them I know they will be useful in time.

which declared outfit is that?? it's just amazing!!!

That deckard outfit is a mix of several things.

Tie, sport jacket and shoes were made by spenser
The pants is from new line miniatures
Coat and shirt are from a japan bootleg figure released years ago.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JIM LEE BATMAN - JOHN MATRIX

Now with a new belt.

P1060396_zpsa043282d.jpg

Loving the bats.....who did the belt?

I made the blet, first avengers cap america pouches repainted and belt buckle made by Mike Pister.

Awesome work as always.....

Incredible, across the board. I would buy all of those figures in an instant if they were released by Hot Toys.

I cant stand blade runner but great job m8 :)

I'm ashamed to say this is one movie I've never got to watching.
Vs5K2.gif

love the batty. really great work seb.

Batty and Deckard, too??!! Is there no genre you can not do?! :)

Great work, my friend.

Eric

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JIM LEE BATMAN - JOHN MATRIX - DREDD 3D

Nexus-6 Roy Batty.

Got an unpainted head and tattoo set from Velvet Morning.
I went with the final scene Battle damaged look.

Body should be a bit more chubby but there is nothing that completely matches rutger look.

So I went with a ttm19 with perseus legs.

P1060417_zpse0050540.jpg

P1060415_zpsca21a460.jpg

P1060413_zpsae781b37.jpg

and my Rick Deckard. Finished this one sometimes ago but never took pics of it.

P1060418_zps43e2b69b.jpg

really amazing work as usual.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JIM LEE BATMAN - JOHN MATRIX - DREDD 3D

Nexus-6 Roy Batty.

Got an unpainted head and tattoo set from Velvet Morning.
I went with the final scene Battle damaged look.

Body should be a bit more chubby but there is nothing that completely matches rutger look.

So I went with a ttm19 with perseus legs.

P1060417_zpse0050540.jpg

P1060415_zpsca21a460.jpg

P1060413_zpsae781b37.jpg

"Time to die":clap
Outstanding:)

Best representation of roy batty I've seen.
Got to get me that head and tat set if I can looks great on that combo but legs look slightly darker to the torso.

"Time to die":clap
Outstanding:)

Best representation of roy batty I've seen.
Got to get me that head and tat set if I can looks great on that combo but legs look slightly darker to the torso.

The colour difference on the legs isn't noticeable in hands, it's just the pics I believe. :)

Back