[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JIM LEE BATMAN - DREDD 3D - ROY BATTY

That's hot.

For you

dark-knight-rises-bane-deta-570x271.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) JIM LEE BATMAN - DREDD 3D - ROY BATTY

Hey Seb, sorry if this has been asked already, but how did you attach the Medi torso to the HT legs on your Hush Batman custom?

I didn't just used the legs. I used the pelvis and belly/abb part too. Only thing I used from the medi was the upper torso:pec and arms.

I attached the uppder torso to the abb part with a metal rod connecting each parts together!

GREAT PICS Chase!! Glad you like him :)

:lecture i'm tired of having to mod every figure i get now by taking the pants off myself :mad: especially HTs - i don't know why they can't just do it at the factory. just cheap and lazy i guess.

I don't mind doing it myself. I put on some music, wear something skimpy, and remove them slowly.

Owf cawse!

Alley Viper looks great, congrats man!

This threads been quiet for over 24 hours. That usually means Seb is going to drop a bomb.

The silence in here has me terrified. If its another MGS figure, I'm going to blow my brains out.

The silence in here has me terrified. If its another MGS figure, I'm going to blow my brains out.

:lol:lol:lol i'm working on so much. But nothing to show yet.

Wounded and naked torso NAKED SNAKE, Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes, Alien Ripley, Alien 3 Ripley, Aragorn ....

:lol:lol:lol i'm working on so much. But nothing to show yet.

Wounded and naked torso NAKED SNAKE, Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes, Alien Ripley, Alien 3 Ripley, Aragorn ....

I just get nervous when the thread hasn't had an update in over 24hrs. We all know how fast you work. I was worried sick.

Looking forward to all that, especially Snake. Where'd the Daryl head come from?

Back