[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - BD T-800 - ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES

Ahh see you returning to the classics with the marines.

Still got my hicks you put together with les walkers sculpt.
Got to finnish my ripley and bishop to keep him company.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - BD T-800 - ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES

one of my top favs, the alien movies....this is just ""off the chains"" great seb....wow...check snyderman seb, they have some great sculpts of aliens to work with,.....with a cool "game over man" sculpt for hudson....these are just mind blowing,.....:clap

and the terminator looks like he will walk and talk if you stare at him long enough !!! awesome my friend....my blank checks are always waiting for you to tell me how much to write in for some of your customs...:lol..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
USCM... sooooooooo sweeeeeet, Sebastian! *___* You made my evening.

Are you planning to make all 5 of them or even more? (like Frosty and Gorman)
Are you going to bash Bishop? With hugger and table? *___*
Any Newt and Ripley in plans?

You're in deep hole with this project btw. :) It's insanely hard to finish them. :DDDDDD But "I believe in Elvis Seb"! (c) :D

And the last question: what did you used for Hudson's eagle decoration? Looks great, I'd like to get one pretty hard.

Also, add some wires from all lamps under the left sides of their armors. See here:

:lol:lol don't worry I studied the bulding your marines thread and saved that picture of your :lol
Your pictures are of great use :wink1:

I want to have them all utlimately. Don't know how muhc time and money it will take but probably way too much.

For Hudson Eagles this was an lucky find in my part bin.

It is a german decoration with the SS logo removed

Here's a pic of the actual insigna, looks really close to the hone hudson has.

medals.jpg

one of my top favs, the alien movies....this is just ""off the chains"" great seb....wow...check snyderman seb, they have some great sculpts of aliens to work with,.....with a cool "game over man" sculpt for hudson....these are just mind blowing,.....:clap

and the terminator looks like he will walk and talk if you stare at him long enough !!! awesome my friend....my blank checks are always waiting for you to tell me how much to write in for some of your customs...:lol..

Actually i'm gonna use snyder hicks and hudson :wink1::yess:

wow the colonial marines look great !!!!!

Best I have ever seen !!

I have detailed pics of the original Hicks armor and you really have hit it.

For Hudson i personally the best head is still from the Frontline - Hicks is pretty hard to say which one is best. I like the one best that was sold a couple of years ago by Redplanet Toys (as Kyle Reese) - but I don't think they still have it - here are a few pics of mine for reference:

At one time I really liked that hudson but I think it looks a bit rough and oudated now. I would love one like that but more refined actually.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - FRANK MILLER BATMAN - BD T-800

Thanks fellas!!!

Finally take the plunge and decided to get the colonial marines.

I love Aliens and alwasy really liked those figures. HT first figures.

The details on the armour are amazing but the guys who have them knows that there is a lot of inaccuracies and they look way too clean.
And i'm not even talking about the heads or bodies they came with.

I studied the movie carefully and followed the thread in the "building your colonial marines".

I tried to be as accurate as possible.

This is still work in progress and I still have details to add and of course the heads!

Here's my team of unfinished BADASSES so far.

Hicks is a modified Apone armour.

P1050886.jpg

P1050877.jpg

P1050880.jpg

P1050882.jpg

Hudson

P1050894.jpg

P1050890.jpg

P1050889.jpg

and Drake.

P1050897.jpg

P1050899.jpg

So again still lots of work to do but so far so good.

Ahhhhh, I love this stuff!!! Just some damn cool lookin' Marines!
Superb, just so damn superb work Seb!

Great idea on the Hudson Bolo eagle!!!! Oh my gawd, it's not only pretty darn close, it's EASY to do!! :cuckoo:

Colonial Maries are right up your alley Seb, there is so much minute detail that can be done to each to make them accurate, you could tweak for ever and still have something left to do. Can't wait to see more from you on that front!

Excellent work so far!

Love the paint app you did on Drake. He really is a great sculpt, especially to come out of that era of Hot Toys sculpting.

Do you have room for all these figures? I have some room that you can place them in....lol

Colonial Maries are right up your alley Seb, there is so much minute detail that can be done to each to make them accurate, you could tweak for ever and still have something left to do. Can't wait to see more from you on that front!

Excellent work so far!

Love the paint app you did on Drake. He really is a great sculpt, especially to come out of that era of Hot Toys sculpting.

Definitely my favourite figure I ever weahtered, can't wait to finish the team but I have the feeling it will take me years :lol

Do you have room for all these figures? I have some room that you can place them in....lol

Don't worry bro i have plenty of place. :wave

Here's a Rainman Durden I finished painting.

I wanted a beat up version, not accurate to any scene but my BD version.

P1050905.jpg

P1050904.jpg

P1050909.jpg

P1050914.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES - TYLER DURDEN

Love it :rock

Always loved that headsculpt!!!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES - TYLER DURDEN

Thanks guys.

A new Bermejo BATMAN almost done.

ACI upper body with t-800 legs, great combo for a well build BATMAN

P1050918.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - ALIENS MARINES - TYLER DURDEN - BATMAN

I'm loving that Design, again sick work bro :)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - ALIENS MARINES - TYLER DURDEN - BATMAN

That is the best paint work on the rainman pit I have seen, great stuff!

At one time I really liked that hudson but I think it looks a bit rough and oudated now. I would love one like that but more refined actually.

Well if someone would do a better hudson and hicks - I would be in for sure

Diggin the body on that Batman. Not familiar w/ the artist on this one, but the Bat reminds me of the Kingdom Come Batman's. Very interesting.

Thanks guys.
A new Bermejo BATMAN almost done.
ACI upper body with t-800 legs, great combo for a well build BATMAN

Bermejo Bats is sick, bro! :rock And yeah, gotta love that ACI/T800 combo. :exactly:

Back