[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Metal Gear Solid Naked Snake - PW Big B

Peace Walker Big Boss, almost done.
I still want to switch the boots and make his hair longer at the back.

P1060033_zps18e38082.jpg

P1060034_zpsc383ee81.jpg

P1060035_zpsaeda34ea.jpg

P1060036_zpsf9d47e35.jpg

P1060038_zps1c5e849f.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MGS Solid Snake - Psycho Mantis - Big

Greatness in action!! :clap

What wetsuit did you use for Snake before you replace it with the Medicom?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MGS Solid Snake - Psycho Mantis - Big

love all your metal gear stuff :clap

That Psycho Mantis is unreal. Was always a particular favourite of mine from the MG series. Loved the fact you had to plug the controller into port 2 in order to stop him being able to anticipate what you where going to do.

Nice work, buddy. Loved seeing all that MGS stuff in NYC in person. Partial to the other Mantis look myself, but that coat's stellar.

After seeing a MGS update in the title I didn't want to click the thread out of jealousy. I think I'm a hater.

Nice work, buddy. Loved seeing all that MGS stuff in NYC in person. Partial to the other Mantis look myself, but that coat's stellar.

Thanks man, I know what you mean about the look without coat but I think the coat gives him a more sinister look. Almost german like.

After seeing a MGS update in the title I didn't want to click the thread out of jealousy. I think I'm a hater.

Same old song and dance :lol

That Psycho Mantis is unreal. Was always a particular favourite of mine from the MG series. Loved the fact you had to plug the controller into port 2 in order to stop him being able to anticipate what you where going to do.

I know man, I just bought a PS1 some months ago just to play mgs again. :lol

That Gas Mask and Coat is pure dopness. Really dark and wicked. Was that a modified gas mask?

That Gas Mask and Coat is pure dopness. Really dark and wicked. Was that a modified gas mask?

Actually no, the gazmask was from a 12" resin statue.

I had to do lots of work on it. THe casting was really bad and full of hiar bubbles and the lenses were sculpted. I dremmeled them and inserted clear orange lesnes instead.

Nothing like a one of a kind piece. I spent a while looking at gas masks a while back but nothing looked that sick. Awsome work.

Mantis looks even more menacing in his trenchcoat.
He is really well done in addition to your Snakes. Looking at the MGS1 Snake lets me reminisce the joys of the first game.

What can I say!!!

Seb very kindly sold me his awesome Tyler :rock

I have to say this is one of the best paint jobs I have ever seen! It really is masterly stuff!!!

Everything came from Elvis except the Rainman robe which Snake kindly sold me :hi5:

Got to say this figure is a dream :)

Tyler.jpg

Tyler1.jpg

Tyler3.jpg

Tyler2.jpg

Tyler4.jpg

Tyler5.jpg

Hey Seb, whatever happened to Neo taking some collection shots?

Back