Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposedly leaked from the manual:

"There is an option called brawl along with persuasion, bribe, and intimidate. You fight it out bare handed and if you win you get the information you want. If a weapon is pulled, it will be a crime.
You are responsible for your companion's crimes.
All alchemy ingredients have four effects. You learn the first one by eating it, and the others by combining it with different things. If it fails, then they can't be combined.
Gallop with LB on horses. Can buy horses at stables. When you fast travel, your horse will teleport to the stable closest to you. When you buy a house, you can furnish it by talking to the Jarl's steward.
You can read all books you find by flipping through the pages. There are spell tomes.
You get to your favorites during gameplay by pressing up or down on the d-pad. Hotkeys are left and right on d-pad.
You can get hirelings in taverns across the world. They have their own specialty and their own inventory. They will sometimes give you gifts. You can give them commands, such as: Wait at a specific spot, Use an object such as a chair, Attack an enemy, Open a locked door or container, Pick up items.
You learn enchantments by destroying enchanted items, which you break by visiting an Arcane Enchanter. Some enchantments only for weapons, some for worn things. You must recharge the weapon enchantments but not the worn enchantments.
On to smithing. As a note here, you will need the appropriate materials for each thing. Grindstone: Improve weapon damage Workbenches: Improve armor rating Smelting: Melt ore for armor and weapons Tanning: Tan skin for armor and weapons Cooking: Provides temporary benefits to the food"

I'm still wondering which system I should get this on. Maybe I'll preorder the 360 version along with the PS3 one and return the one that gets the less awesome graphics/performance comparisons...

I'm still wondering which system I should get this on. Maybe I'll preorder the 360 version along with the PS3 one and return the one that gets the less awesome graphics/performance comparisons...

Get the 360 version, the achievments will keep you busy for a long time.:lecture

I was thinking the same, but I really want to get the PC version. Must get a new computer before that though.

I logged 120+ hours and did all the guilds but the Mage one.

I have Skyrim collector preordered. Cloth map :yess:

I don't want to shell out the money but I really like the behind the scene dvd's. :(

I really want the art book and dragon piece but don't way to shell out for it. :(

It's rare for me to shell out for game collectors but I make exception this year with Skyrim and SWTOR (Darth Malgus statue!).

... and any and every Blizzard game that comes out :)

Back