eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my thread:

https://forum.501stsithlords.com/index.php?showtopic=5997&st=0

I expected them to be more like the dented helmet(A great site) TDH has everything stickied, so everything you need to know about Fett is ready under the proper category. The people over at the 501st didnt really help much. I should open a photbucket account so I can show you my EFX vader helmet on my SS stand.

I'm member on quite a few 501st forums, but not going to register here:

2lvgxer.jpg

Upon further inspection i noticed a shiny spot on the dome. Must be a rub like many have had. Even with the padding some are still getting this. unacceptable for the price! Time for an exchange.

I recently joined the Sith detachment of the 501st in order to get chest armor, and they've been no real help. Oh, they'll point out if you mention a bad vendor, but it seems the best ANH chest armor is a guy in south america who take like 3 months to get it to you.

I'm trying to do my own Sideshow vader bust using the EFX helmet.

Theres a few selling it on Ebay, Looks good but might have to ask for ANH style.

Sorry about the link not working. When I posted that, there was a seller named Nexus enterpriseing that hand LOTS of SW armor, but they said not to go with him. They recommended vendor Propsandtoys
and a guy they called SPFX but wern't sure if that was his name.

What are those Legend Edition Balanced Versions you can currently buy in the efx store? Are they returns with some damages?

I'm not sure why it's showing up in the store, but I'm sure the "balance" part refers to the "balance" after the initial deposit. So it would be for people who need to pay the rest of what they owe after the deposit. Maybe it's used for people whose credit card numbers changed since the initial preorder or something? Just a guess.

For those guys waiting on Case Fresh, did you have any luck or get any replies?

Hope it turned out well.

I've been buying figs from then for about 5-6yrs and always have been good and reliable infact I used to know SSC's shipping dates from their site....but now the trust is gone even if they do come good in the end i'm done with them

Actually...there has been a reply from Marcus at Case Fresh.

Excellent timing as I am writing to several people today to advise that our latest shipment is due to clear the docks late this week and we should be mailing out packages early next week. This includes a very large number of delayed items including the Boba Fett, the eFX Vader Helmet, Jumbo Vintage R5-D4 and many, many others. We’re very sorry for the delays and the lack of updates to the site but rest assured we’re not far away from having all that fixed up and being back to business as usual.
Regards,
Marcus

They claim to be experiencing a big delay with their server upgrade.

It's been a long and frustrating wait and no doubt they will have lost a few customers because of it.

Maybe this post on the Rebelscumboards by Mandible has some more info on the situation in Australia:

Originally Posted by Mandible

I've got the Limited (and given it is supposed to be "pristine") but those a simply bad QC issues and definitely not intended to be on the final product.

Furthermore, I just found out an unbelievably surprising fact:

The supplier of the Limited's for Australia received 100 Limited's... how many do you think had issues/faults?

Out of the 100, they had 90 damaged!

Bryan from eFX posted an reply to this on Rebelscum:

Hi All

Please let me clarify this situation with the shipment to Australia. . . These were damaged in shipping and handling of the forwarder of the helmets from Asia to Australia. We have had very little to no issues with shipping of the Limited Edition in the US or Europe. This was not a factory QC issue.

I know that their customers are eagerly waiting for their helmets, so in order for our Australian customers to get their helmets as quickly as possible, I told the distributor that we would replace the damaged helmets immediately instead of dealing (and waiting) with insurance claims. . .

Thanks!

Bryan

Thanks for the updates guys, of course this would be better in my email inbox rather then hearing 3rd hand..as they both have my email address..but still good to hear something

thankyou

Last edited:
Back