eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those new pics do seem to show it. I wonder why the original poster, and I can see from my own research, shows that other props leave that place black. You know more than anyone, how specific people tend to get on these Vader helms, to the point of bickering over minute details. It would seem like this would not be a minute detail.

I'm guessing shipping will likely begin tomorrow. One of the reasons that eFX went FedEx was the availability of individual package tracking. Based on this I expect we'll see at least a few new eFX emails going out in the morning. When we get those numbers, we'll be able to set the date for the parties!

I ordered locally also. Saved a bunch by ordering from a secondary site. I like eFX but I'm on a budget.

Getting just a little perturbed at this point. Cards are not to be charged until time of shipping, and it's now been a few days since that has happened and no acknowledgement of the charge and no tracking info. One of the reasons why we're paying a premium for shipping is the luxury of the tracking info. Where is it? I appreciate that it takes a bit of processing time to get the parcels ready before they make it out the door, but most of those steps, it seems to me, could/should largely be handled prior to the charge being put through, no? And even so, they could still let us know where we stand since I've apparently paid them now...

Don't worry, I have no doubt that all of this minor frustration will pass once the Legend is home, but for now I'll rant anyway...
:impatient:

06-04-2012, 10:10 PM #872
eFXBryan

The container did not arrive until after 3 and by the time we unloaded it (a 45' container) it was almost 5, so it was too late to inventory and arrange a pick up with FedEx. We will try our best to start shipping tomorrow. We will generate all the labels tonight so you will probably get a shipping notice from FedEx.

Posted last night on the Rebelscum forums https://forum.rebelscum.com/t1067374-88/

And yet still no shipment notice email, which we were supposed to start getting last night. So apparently they didn't generate all the shipping labels like they said they would.

:tap

Got my tracking number as well. It's in Palmdale, Ca right now, which is like 30 miles from my house. Delivery date: June 6th. Tomorrow!!

The ultimate Darth Vader collectible will be arriving tomorrow to my house!!!:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Tracking received!

It also appears they are shipping alphabetically...

Got mine too, but was horrified to see that they had the wrong shipping address! All those months ago when I first placed the pre-order, I had the package set to go to my work address, but I changed jobs! Forgot all about that until I saw the wrong destination city on the FedEx tracking info!

I emailed Bryan and he asked me to change my profile info, so it sounds like it's not too late to correct. Crossing my fingures...

Back