eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm geeked over this. This is my favorite of the Vader helmet designs!

To this day I couldn't tell you the differences between the helmets (other than ANH's red lenses.) :lol :duh

ROTS on Left, ANH on Right:

revenge2newhope01.jpg

One of those looks cool and menacing. The other is the ROTS helmet :)monkey4).

More here: https://www.starwarshelmets.com/compare-helmets.htm

When this will be released many people having the MR ROTS helmet might consider selling them. ANH Vader helm is classic

If by RRP you mean recommended retail price, then you might expect it to go over $700 to $1000 (or even more). I really hope to be less but doubt it will go lower than $700

Ah. In that case I might have to amend my earlier "I'm totally getting this!" to a slightly less appealing "There's no way I can afford this!".

:(

Ah. In that case I might have to amend my earlier "I'm totally getting this!" to a slightly less appealing "There's no way I can afford this!".

I was hell-bent on not spending anything over $600 for the McVader. However, I was unable to resist the pull of the dark side, or anything McQuarrie for that matter.

:(

I understand what you mean, but remember if this is made right then it will be way more accurate than SS Vader bust for example. And you can wear it too. ;) So saving money starting from now might be a good idea.

awesome news. i talked to an e-fx rep at SDCC last year and remember him mentioning that ANH Vader was being planned. i am absolutely in.

Back