eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taken from theRPF, this is the guy who made my Cap shield, hos shields are amazing -

- I got the fortunate change of meeting Bryan in person and seeing the EFX booth at the Star Wars Celebration VI... and let me say... AMAZING stuff... We talked for a good 45 minutes and it was blast, great guy. And great news.. Cap shields and helmets should be available for pre-order in October time frame, and Thor hammer and helmet available in late september hopefully.. Bryan, I hope I remembered those dates right. Also, the cap shield and helm will run around $400-$500 each.. amazing price point.

Details:
- Shield - as some of you know, I have made some Aluminum shields.. and this fiberglass shield is a gorgeous piece of artwork. It is definitely more durable, and lighter in weight. It also is much thicker as well. It's pulled right from the mold from the Avengers shield, the the paint job does look metallic unlike what I've seen in some other pics. I don't believe my pics do this piece justice either. I will definitly be getting one of these.

-Helm - is a silicone base and it fit me better than I thought it would.. I've actually never like the helm design from the Avengers movie, but putting this one, I actually like it on me.. lol.. I will also be getting one of these.

- Thor hammer - HEAVY - lol.. and very cool.... love the design

-Thor Helm - BIG! .. I am definitely not Thor sized... but my fiance liked wearing the Thor gear.

Pics..

EADEEE2D-D294-4854-A797-E185AE2B58B9-3147-000002952613D3CC.jpg

70F4DAAF-6588-4AF1-A11D-A2178FE0B2C0-3147-0000029521A05854.jpg

979C17DC-6EC2-4A30-8E1E-C062A5071D25-3147-000002951D1ACB77.jpg

3DC99232-F515-4A81-8223-DAE32A2E15A8-3147-0000029513DDE5D1.jpg

Bryan and I... he also gave me one of each of the three posters they release from TFA, and they are very cool. I'll be getting these framed soon.

Great stuff it's about time something was announced regarding
Pre-ordering dates keep my eye out shield looking better in these pics still prefer more shine metallic look but not bad

Oh man, finally an update. I wonder if these will be available for pre-order anywhere else other than eFX's website? I would feel more comfortable ordering from SSC or BBTS. Also, I wonder what it the time frame on that Iron Man Helmet. I need that thing so bad.

Anyone heard anything as to when these will be available? Maybe they will just tour the cons forever with the protos:lol

Anyone heard anything as to when these will be available? Maybe they will just tour the cons forever with the protos:lol

The latest update is 7 posts above but they already missed 2 deadlines they gave (the summer one and now the October one). I guessing they will miss the September deadline as well. Damn shame, I really wanted that Iron Man helmet:

6991827143_49dd67ea55_b.jpg

The latest update is 7 posts above but they already missed 2 deadlines they gave (the summer one and now the October one). I guessing they will miss the September deadline as well. Damn shame, I really wanted that Iron Man helmet:

6991827143_49dd67ea55_b.jpg

I can't decide, I'd want all the stuff.

Are there any european collectors here on freaks that are getting these props? Because I am planning on getting the Cap's shield wen it's available for PO, but don't know where? Can someone be kind and help me find out if there are any european distributor I can order this from?

Are there any european collectors here on freaks that are getting these props? Because I am planning on getting the Cap's shield wen it's available for PO, but don't know where? Can someone be kind and help me find out if there are any european distributor I can order this from?

No word when these will be out or who will be selling them. There's not even a US distributor yet.

:woo I got mail!

download

September 25, 2012

Today, The Avengers assemble on Blu-ray and DVD and eFX is excited to be releasing the first in its long awaited series of Marvel collectibles!

Available today are 3 replica posters as seen in Captain America: The First Avenger. These posters are made from the original digital files and are proudly printed in the USA. To commemorate our first release, for a limited time, we are offering FREE shipping to any address in the USA! This is NOT a pre-order, the posters are in stock and ready to ship!

download

Then on October 16, Agent Coulson's vintage Captain America trading cards from The Avengers will be available. You get BOTH the "Near Mint" set that Agent Coulson proudly boasted that he searched for and collected and the "bloody" set that Nick Fury used to unite the Avengers. They come in a full color presentation folder

download

And, finally, we are REALLY excited to announce our first pre-order for our new line of MARVEL Limited Edition prop replicas. The first items available will be Thor's incredible helmet as seen in Thor and Thor's Mjolnir as seen in The Avengers. Many of you saw our prototypes at WonderCon, Comic Con and Star Wars Celebration. Pre-order will begin on October 9.We are working out the final details and will be announcing the price on our website on October 6.

download

I like the Style A poster. I may pick that one up, but I'm most looking forward to buying the trading card set.

infinity-gauntlet-odins-vault-thor-image-400x600.jpg

Make it happen!

this! ^

Gonna get Mjolnir, the Cap Shield and the Iron Man helmet for sure. Might get the Cap helmet but think Thor's was utilized enough in any film to warrant a purchase form me, looks awesome tho.

Would love a wearable Infinity Gauntlet more than any other prop tho, especially the same design as the one in Thor.

Looking forward to eFX taking my money :lol these will look awesome along side my Hot Toys Avengers display. Just hope eFX can get Mjolnir, Shield and IM Helmet out before the end of 2013.

Back