eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does eFX take a long time?

I've emailed them asking to be put on the newsletter like the website says to do but never got any sort of response or verification.

I do absolutely love the Iron Man helmet though, although I know where to get a darn near movie accurate helmet with motorized jaw and face plate hinges.

Can you tell us where (PM maybe?). Clearly, we can't trust this company. There's people out there that paid them for an item 2 years ago and got nothing yet. I was rooting for them, but now I'm starting to think they are just an incompetent company. Why would Marvel/Disney even choose to do business and endorse these guys is beyond me.

I was really looking forward to these items. I don't think they will ever see the light of day.

Tell me about it I feel your frustration been waiting for that cap
Shield for a while. Got fed up & bought a custom battle damage movie version can't wait to get it. How EFX stays in business is beyond me as well

I have also been wanting the Cap shield for forever, their products are amazing, I own the Luke Reveal Lightsaber and it is propbably one of my best if not favorite pieces I own. I just wouldn't recommend buying through them if you can help it I bought the saber from a third party distributor who had it in stock and it was only limited to 1000 pieces. So if and when it does come out I suggest not pre ordering from if you can.

i'd go for caps sheild, ironman helmet, and black widow's head... :monkey3:lol

Black-Widow-black-widow-11743059-1920-1280.jpg

screw efx. they can't even be bothered to tell us if/when these replicas are ever gonna be a reality. i'm done waiting for some kind of movement on this series.

gonna spend my cash on other collectibles instead.

Delay of the helmets, shields etc I get, but where the hell are the posters???

Perhaps they sold out at SDCC ? I bought my full set of 3 directly from eFX there.

What I want are the sets of Coulson's Vintage Cap cards (they're making them both "near mint" and bloody). I know the Marvel/Disney approval process has been pretty tedious for them.

Not gonna lie, I saw this at CVI and was kind of disappointed with how it looked in person. If I wasn't such a nut for "officially licensed" products, I would've just kept my "Chris Fields" shield.

Perhaps they sold out at SDCC ? I bought my full set of 3 directly from eFX there.

I've been waiting for them to announce the Cap posters. They were just SDCC exclusives? I'll have to keep an eye out on ebay then. How much did they retail for?

What I want are the sets of Coulson's Vintage Cap cards (they're making them both "near mint" and bloody). I know the Marvel/Disney approval process has been pretty tedious for them.

So these were offered and sold out as well? Here's a set on ebay for $300:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Agent-Coul...333?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c67a7542d

I didn't even know the posters and cards were released...

I've been waiting for them to announce the Cap posters. They were just SDCC exclusives? I'll have to keep an eye out on ebay then. How much did they retail for?

So these were offered and sold out as well? Here's a set on ebay for $300:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Agent-Coul...333?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c67a7542d

holy crap, starting bid for $300 dollars :thud:, there is no way, all it is is printed paper. And I don't think these will just be a SDCC exclusive when making of the posters and cards are so easy they can easily sell more.

They raised their prices. I got the full set of 3 at SDCC for 35 bucks.

(Those cards on eBay are bootlegs, btw. Marvel still needs to approve the eFX ones)

eFX did confirm that the Cap cards have yet to go up for official preorder. One rep actually said that the posters might not be sold at ALL outside of SDCC and CVI. :horror

I actually doubt they would make them so limited but you never know.

Last edited:
eFX did confirm that that Cap cards have yet to go up for official preorder. One rep actually said that the posters might not be sold at ALL outside of SDCC and CVI. :horror

I actually doubt they would make them so limited but you never know.

It wouldn't make sense especially how easily they can make them and how many people want them, hopefully some will show up online or something I want to get one. :monkey2 :lol

Back