EdwardNygma1's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh its the chris howes head, knew it seemed similar. Quite nice indeed, good job! I find the medicom shoes always have this look (mine did too) that they are backwards. Right shoe on left foot and vice versa. From certain angles.

Ed, I paint a lot & I have to say your work is a vast improvement from the original. Your eyes are much more expressive. They tend to make or break a paint job, & dude, you made it.

Please post more work as you do it. Would love to see more.

Here is my DC Direct Joker repaint
DCDirectrepaint3.jpg

DCDirectrepaint016copyjpgtransSend.jpg

Ask if you want more customs posted

That paint job isn't good at all imo. Nice ouftit tho

Ed, I paint a lot & I have to say your work is a vast improvement from the original. Your eyes are much more expressive. They tend to make or break a paint job, & dude, you made it.

Please post more work as you do it. Would love to see more.

Thanks for your kind words man, I'll post customs as I make them :D

Last edited:
Next custom. My own Joker. Not Heath Ledger's Joker. Just my own little custom. I need suggestions for a head that I could use/ repaint. And I'm using a BBI G.3 figure body and I need a neck adapter. I also need some shoes. Suggestion appreciated.

DSC02383.jpg

For clothing I am using:
Medicom Trenchcoat
Medicom Vest
Hot Toys V1 Pants.

THIS CUSTOM HAS BEEN SCRAPPED

Last edited:
You must love the joker as much as I do Ed.
l_c3a8fea46397bd07a97a1e3a35520a00.jpg

someday its gonna be a sleeve haha.

anyway I saw someone make a really sweet joker from a "Phatom of the opera" head. Do you know what kind of style your going for?

I am going for a Joker with somewhat long hair, not slicked back. And I'm putting scars on it. And I'm using my own style of black around the eyes

I think Sideshow's Eddie Rickenbacker has a creepy smile. He does have short hair though, so if you use it you'd have to add it yourself.

Here is what I did with it:

dsc00281fe.jpg

dsc00284.jpg

dsc00285b.jpg

Hmmm, Interesting but not really what I'm going for. I don't want my joker to be smiling. I'm not quite a big fan of the double chin either. I want a more serious looking joker, maybe a bit of a smirk. And with hair somewhat like this:

tom-welling-wedgecut.JPG

Back