EdwardNygma1's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the original paint looks awful, and so does yours.

I don't understand, show you my work? what? where I work? the building? some paperwork?

Aint you the funny guy !

Youll find that if you just post snide comments like that without any constructiveness behind it youll get banned from these boards pretty quick !

So wait till some pubes develop before making your next post

Better than the original an improvement imo

Aint you the funny guy !

Youll find that if you just post snide comments like that without any constructiveness behind it youll get banned from these boards pretty quick !

So wait till some pubes develop before making your next post

Better than the original an improvement imo
What he said!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KJKyqWeVDHw/R4VhyT_dYZI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/QTp3NGlGvMk/s400/*********.jpg

Well posted :lecture Seems to be a recent influx of douchebags to the board.

And good repaint, DCD did have a good sculpt that was not helped by the weak paint work.

I already told you when you originally posted this that I thought the repaint was great. Eyes have a little Incredible Hulk thing going there but overall it looks REALLY nice. I still think that figure sucks though. Which has nothing to do with you. Just my personal feeling. :lol

Good job EdwardNygma1.

Wow! I missed alot here O.O

Anyways thanks for the nice comments guys.

Fry, I'm sorry you don't like it :monkey2

More pics coming soon!

I really miss my old camera :monkey2

IMGA0547.jpg

Joker about to take a swim in my pool

IMGA0551.jpg

IMGA0552.jpg

Here he is about to shoot my cat :horror

IMGA0554.jpg

Back on track lol

IMGA0553.jpg

IMGA0555.jpg

What do you guys think about this......assault rifle? I don't know my guns, I just got it from my neighbor :eek:

IMGA0558.jpg

Tell me what you think

the original paint looks awful, and so does yours.

This guy apparently knows nothing about art nor how to give constructive criticism. :rolleyes: Still think its alot better then the original and it looks like its coming along great.

I think everybody should just chill out now. Back on topic.

DCDirectrepaint016copyjpgtransSend.jpg

This thread doesn't need to be closed but if it carries on its likely to be.
Great work on this. If you have some more work you should post it when you get the time. :)

he looks evil, did you repaint the eyes? they look very creepy.

Although you act like a twit on here and can be annoying, your repaint is very good, so WELL DONE

Only is a "EdwardNygma1's customs" thread can things turn so ugly .............. the last time I checked a custom artist was always open to criticism and feedback. :lol

Also leaning away from calling other members a "Pain" for asking to see other works. :rotfl

Back