EdwardNygma1's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mag if you can't see that my Joker is the "I just got out of Arkham and I'm pissed at the world", then that's fine, just don't bash it so much....

Joker, who just got out of Arkham, wouldn't give a damn whether his shirt was tucked in or not.

Explanation for this so you won't go on a rant:

- I chose the C Howes head because it's a bit narrower than Hot Toys heads, and has a different hair style. It looks like The Joker hasn't been fed well.

- The pants are pinkish, like they've faded after a long time of storage.

- He only has pieces of his outfit. He threw the black jacket on because his purple coat was confiscated (use your imagination).

-etc.

The tie isn't futzed in this picture, I'll take more pictures today, so maybe you'll think it looks nicer. maybe

Also, Explanation of Shell of the previous Joker.

Before he was laughing and on top of the world, and didn't care.

Now he's pissed, washed up, that sort of thing.

Don't like that trench at all. Looked silly on Wesker and even worse on Joker.

Find a normal trench coat and dye it black.

Mag if you can't see that my Joker is the "I just got out of Arkham and I'm pissed at the world", then that's fine, just don't bash it so much....

Don't take it so hard bud. I'm just tryin' to give constructive criticism. Not bashing you. :1-1:

I have this grafic novel:

joker2.jpg

And I can't imagine this Joker having his shirt untucked. He comes out the king of the crime world.

If I were inspired by that Joker he would be looking sharp.

If you want a disheveled Joker then open the collar and either loosen the tie or take it off. It just looks confused right now. Just give it a try... or get different pants. ;)

I'll not and say I did.

Don't take it so hard bud. I'm just tryin' to give constructive criticism. Not bashing you. :1-1:

I have this grafic novel:

joker2.jpg

And I can't imagine this Joker having his shirt untucked. He comes out the king of the crime world.

If I were inspired by that Joker he would be looking sharp.

If you want a disheveled Joker then open the collar and either loosen the tie or take it off. It just looks confused right now. Just give it a try... or get different pants. ;)

It's not that Joker. It was inspired by it.

I'll futz and take more pics, but it's staying untucked, because that's the way I want it to be.

Looks like Morpheus. Personally I'm not digging it, but if you're happy with it that's all that matters. I do agree with Evil Face's constructive critique that a trench would look better.

Looks like Morpheus. Personally I'm not digging it, but if you're happy with it that's all that matters. I do agree with Evil Face's constructive critique that a trench would look better.

I have no idea how the hell you get Morpheus from here, but hey that's cool.

Yeah, I'm happy with it, and I'm not the only one who thinks it looks cool.

A leather trenchcoat does not accomplish what I'm doing.

But I will say that the coat looks even better in person, (not that it doesn't look good in my pics).

And there wasn't anything constructive in Evil's post. as usual.

normal_Morpheus_Matrix-reloaded.jpg
DSC03310.jpg

I dunno how the hell I get Morpheus from that. You tell me, kid.

You don't need to be a whiney baby when people here give you constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Never let anyone despise your youth.

If you think the Joker looks like Morpheus just because he wears a black shiny coat, then I think you should get your eyes checked out.

You also used the picture I took with flash for reference....

EvilFace goes around saying he doesn't like stuff and that it should be changed. That's not constructive, AT ALL.

Nor are your complainy posts. If you don't like my custom, leave it at that and leave the thread.

And when you call those younger than yourself "kid", you just sound like a huge douchey hypocrite.

I think Evil was being serious when he said buy a trench-coat and dye it black. It may not be the answer you want to hear, but I seemed like constructive criticism to me. :dunno It's not like he just came in and said: 'you suck.'

Anyway, I like the coat, and I'm glad you do to. And while I would go for a sharp, put-together look with that jacket, I look forward to seeing what he looks like after the futzing you mentioned. :)

As much as I'd like a constructive comment from Evil, You can't tell me this is constructive.

Don't like that trench at all. Looked silly on Wesker and even worse on Joker.

and the last part sounds like a "do this or be a noob" statement.

That was constructive.

You want unconstructive? All you did was buy a painted head, throw some random clothes on a body and called it a custom. Whats with the bare hand?

And also I will justify my reasons for liking this over the trenchcoat.

- I feel like the trench is a bit too boring for Joker's style, and I don't want to rip off of the Brian Azzarello

-The Checker pattern seems fitting for the Joker, just like Jack Nicholson's plaid pants, and Heath's hexagon shirt and striped pants.

-The material on the coat is actually really nice. I expected a plasticy material and it looks a little decieving, but the material is really nice.

-I like the wires that are in the Wesker coat.

And Evil, no it was you being a ******, and that right there, is you being even douchier.

Please stop commenting in here.

I like the idea because the Bermejo Joker is the best look ever IMO, but the coat is too disco flashy. I agree get a Wildworks Trench Coat. And yea the hand is too Michael Jackson.

It's not that shiny in person. It looks more like shiny leather in person.

And the hand is not permanent, I just had it ungloved because....I was playing a scene out in my head, and I had it displayed that way before I had the coat, so I just forgot to change it out.

I need to get a trigger had off the bay though, I'm using the v1 hands for this custom, and there is no trigger hand...

Looks alright Ed. Coat looks a little odd on him (only because I'm so used to it being on Wesker and only Wesker :lol so that's more on me) personally I would have gone with a different coat but I dig what you're doing. Nice work.

EVIL's post was straight forward with no Bulls***, Which is pretty constructive.

The concept I think is awesome for a figure. I'd have to agree with the others on the coat. Being a Batman fan, comics first and all through the tv series and films I'd have to say that coat is a little too nice for the Joker.

For what it's worth I like the idea you have going! :rock

I'd like to see the coat weathered alot. It reminds me of some euro-trash resident evil villain too much still.

I do like your attempts though. I hope you keep at it.

EVIL's post was straight forward with no Bulls***, Which is pretty constructive.

Not really. If you don't have something nice to say, or a way to improve it by saying it nicely and not being ass about it or demanding it like it's your commission, then don't say it.

I did it once and got burned for it, and learned my lesson, that it's hurtful and makes the person saying it look like a ******. It's only fair that EvilFace gets called out for it. Especially when his first post was a restrained version of what he was going to say....

However, I do think the coat is a bit too shiny, and I'm going to try and weather it or something.

The story behind it though was that while Joker was in Arkham, angry citizens burned his hideout, and only some of his clothes and supplies could be salvaged from it. (Maybe a bit cliche or lame, but it works for me)

So when they go to break him out of Arkham, they buy him a NEW (yes, brand new), coat.

I always try to make a story for my customs.

And Evil, you don't have to paint a head yourself or make the clothes for a figure to be custom.

Back