eBay predicament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AIR

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I sold something on eBay and it was supposed to be delivered about 11 days ago. Ever since then, the tracking says undeliverable as addressed. I thought it would be sent back to me but nothing. I messaged the buyer about a week ago asking if he knows what's up, but he still hasn't replied. So I don't know what to do at this point. I got insurance, so if it's lost, I can make a claim. I just don't know when I'm supposed to.

Whatever post office has it, they will send it to a central hub and then have it sent back to you. They will take their time and it can take a couple weeks. They should be able to tell you where it is since they scan the tracking information everywhere it goes. I had something sinilar to this happen a few weeks ago and it was local. It took about a week just for something that was within :45 minutes of my house.

If the item is 11 days overdue and the buyer is not freaking out already you are lucky. I just had a return sent to me today that took 3 weeks to get back to me. Was the buyers fault, but somehow I still have to deal with the issue.

Call the post office via the 1-800 on their web site to make sure the package isn't stuck in a loop. They'll issue an exception for some to manually verify the shipping label and deal with it appropriately.

Back