EBay Is Just So Damned Horrible ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About standing in front of a mirror.

But he didn't finish the book. If he had finished the book he would have noticed the last chapter titled "Objects in mirror are smaller than they appear."

But the size has already been established in that scenario. They are double Ds. :D

OK, so why exactly does eBay allow bid retractions? Some tool retracted his bid and took my auction from $80 down to $10 with only one day to go. ____, I hate eBay. :banghead

OK, so why exactly does eBay allow bid retractions? Some tool retracted his bid and took my auction from $80 down to $10 with only one day to go. ____, I hate eBay. :banghead

In case someone enters the wrong bid amount, such as putting a decimal point in the wrong place. Bidders are only allowed so many retractions on their account, so it is very difficult to abuse.

i don't sell on ebay much, but what do i do if the winner doesn't pay? i've sent him the invoice twice already and it has been about 10 days. it's funny since the winner jumped in at the very last second to snipe, so why didn't he just pay then?

In case someone enters the wrong bid amount, such as putting a decimal point in the wrong place. Bidders are only allowed so many retractions on their account, so it is very difficult to abuse.

He knew what he was bidding, but it doesn't matter now because I blocked his ass.

i don't sell on ebay much, but what do i do if the winner doesn't pay? i've sent him the invoice twice already and it has been about 10 days. it's funny since the winner jumped in at the very last second to snipe, so why didn't he just pay then?

How long has it been, pass the seven days?

You can file a non paying claim and relist the item.

He knew what he was bidding, but it doesn't matter now because I blocked his ass.

It's been helpful to post their username; I have added quite a few d-bags in my own blocked list. :wave

I have had three retractions on as many auctions, and ALL of them came days after the bids were placed; one retraction was SIX days after.

eBay sucks! :banghead

It's been helpful to post their username; I have added quite a few d-bags in my own blocked list. :wave

I have had three retractions on as many auctions, and ALL of them came days after the bids were placed; one retraction was SIX days after.

eBay sucks! :banghead

Turns out I've had two on the same damn item. Block these biotches:
1300doris
drsesto

Back