Ebay Boycott Feb 18th-25th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what happened to the days when ebay would ban you if you had like 5 negative feedbacks? now you get sellers who have so many feedbacks that if they even have 100 negatives ebay says they have 98% positive. thats still 100 unsatisfied customers ain't it?

what happened to the days when ebay would ban you if you had like 5 negative feedbacks? now you get sellers who have so many feedbacks that if they even have 100 negatives ebay says they have 98% positive. thats still 100 unsatisfied customers ain't it?

Its all about the money!!! they dont care about us!! they still make money!!!!!! Thats whats so ****ed up about this country!!! it runs in this kind of mentality!!!!:monkey2:monkey4

I'm in for the boycott! These new changes to both eBay and PayPal are going to make me cancel my accounts. Screw them!

eBay :emperor

PayPal :emperor

Bring on Google Auction!

If Paypal thinks they can "hold" my money for 21 days so they can profit off of the interest on it they can kiss my lily white a**!! And evilbay...don't get me started on that crime syndicate there, I'm in for a boycott and may just make mine permanent.

I totally agree... the changes to the feedback system and possibly holding funds just doesn't sit well with me at all.

count me in.....

They think they can hold onto my money and let a bad buyer bend me over a barrel? I think not.

Everyone here, tell at least ten of your friends, we all have to make our voice heard.:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

D

I'm in! However, at the end of the day people will still do business on those dates. This will have little or no effect on Ebay. Unfortunately they will most likely go through with these changes.

I'm in! However, at the end of the day people will still do business on those dates. This will have little or no effect on Ebay. Unfortunately they will most likely go through with these changes.

Agreed, but maybe if enough people do boycott they will actually notice it. Hard to say. In the end if the customers keep using it and eating it then eBay couldn't care less.

The true problem is that buyers will stay because they will not feel the effect of price increases. With no buyer feedback you can technically go on, bid/order things, and never pay for them. As a buyer I can buy things and request a refund with no reprecussions (sp?).

The sellers will be getting screwed and the sellers are the ones that will need to find somewhere else to go.

The true problem is that buyers will stay because they will not feel the effect of price increases. With no buyer feedback you can technically go on, bid/order things, and never pay for them. As a buyer I can buy things and request a refund with no reprecussions (sp?).

The sellers will be getting screwed and the sellers are the ones that will need to find somewhere else to go.

I know if this all happens I will just no longer sell on there. Especially with the paypal stuff and 21 day hold crap. :rolleyes:

Two years ago I was at the NY computer show and ebay was there. I had just gotten stiffed on something that I had bought and I ask the ebay rep what my chances are of getting restitution. He said that unless I used paypal ebay can do nothing. So I get stiffed and all the seller gets is bad feedback. Count me in ebay is evil.

eBay makes their money off sellers and they're the ones who are getting screwed. I used to have an eBay store and I've sold countless items on there. Count me in!

Back