Eaglemoss Batmobile collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you will find that the detail improves as they are now at the price they want to sell them for.I would imagine that the QC was a little relaxed on the £2.99 retail ones.In the UK they are continously selling out and hitting high prices on E-Bay. I noticed recently that the 89 Batmoblile is averaging £13 not bad for a £2.99 retail cost.
I stocked the Marvel and DC figure collection and watched as they improved over time in paint and sculpting.

I Have the first and second issue of these, 89' and the tumbler, pretty decent! The tumbler is a lot better in terms of detail, but the 89' is cool too. At arms length they look cool on a shelf. I'm going to have a movie bat mobile display. I'm getting the forever bat mobile in the next issue (my fave bat mobile). And then the Clooney bat mobile and anymore they do from TDK trilogy.

I picked up the first 3 issues but i'm gonna stop there. For me the 89, 66 and the Tumbler are the definitive Batmobiles for me. Plus I'm already subscribed to the chess collection and the marvel graphic nivel subscription so can really afford another long commitment.

I think you will find that the detail improves as they are now at the price they want to sell them for.I would imagine that the QC was a little relaxed on the £2.99 retail ones.In the UK they are continously selling out and hitting high prices on E-Bay. I noticed recently that the 89 Batmoblile is averaging £13 not bad for a £2.99 retail cost.

I just had a look on Ebay, and can't believe some of the prices these have sold for already:

#1 £34.70

#2 £28.70; £31.20

#3 £19.70

I'm tempted to subscribe!

Just had #4 the Batman Forever Batmobile in at the shop.I hate the film but the Batmobile is cool.They did a good job with this one.
20130213_071008_zpsc3b05f16.jpg

Thanks for the pic mate, this is my favourite batmobile and the one I'm looking forward to most!

Got my issues 4 & 5 today, the Batman Forever batmobile really is nice, the one from Detective Comics #400 not so much :lol

Jesus, we're still stuck with just #1 here in the US. Eaglemoss' international distribution is for the birds.

I would have liked to collect this but I have no Interest in collecting the jokers two face cars if it was all batman items I would buy. Plus I know how eaglemoss work with all the extras added on. I brought the statue collection and by the end I was spending £30/£50 a months big jump from £13.99 a month

Thanks for the pic mate, this is my favourite batmobile and the one I'm looking forward to most!

Hey Platty did you know that this was coming out.

Batman Forever Elite 1995 1:18 Scale Die-Cast Batmobile
Check out the interior and engine detail on this Batman Forever Elite Cult Classic 1995 Die-Cast Batmobile! An essential entry in the metal Hot Wheels Elite Cult Classic line, this 1:18 scale Batmobile die-cast vehicle is a perfect likeness to the car you loved from the Joel Schumacher directed movie Batman Forever. Known as a collector level series, die-cast vehicles in this line feature opening doors, trunks, and hoods that reveal interior and engine detail.

Anyone subscribing who has missed out on a few issues? Last I got from them was issue 3 :impatient:

Actually, has anyone received the Batwing and shielded '89 Batmobile from Eaglemoss yet?

I believe the Batwing comes with the third or fourth subscribed delivery.

Note the small print at the side of the page:"These gifts are free for subscribers but may be made available as a reader offer at a later date".

Hey Platty did you know that this was coming out.

Batman Forever Elite 1995 1:18 Scale Die-Cast Batmobile
Check out the interior and engine detail on this Batman Forever Elite Cult Classic 1995 Die-Cast Batmobile! An essential entry in the metal Hot Wheels Elite Cult Classic line, this 1:18 scale Batmobile die-cast vehicle is a perfect likeness to the car you loved from the Joel Schumacher directed movie Batman Forever. Known as a collector level series, die-cast vehicles in this line feature opening doors, trunks, and hoods that reveal interior and engine detail.

Wow, no I did not mate. Many thanks!

I'm interested in that Tumbler. I own the Elite Hot Wheels version but am looking to upgrade to something with better proportions and this looks like it fits the bill despite the downgrade in size. Wishing these were larger but I would love a Batpod and Bat to scale to the Tumbler. Are these things remotely in scale to one another or are they as sloppy as "1:50" scale Hot Wheels? I'd get them anyways but having them in scale to one another would be nice.

I read the tenth issue will be the Batpod somewhere. But that's an old news article from 2011. I wonder if they intend on sticking with that list. So far everything they've released/announced is lining up with that. I think I'll order the Tumbler from Entertainment Earth or something for $20 or so and hope the Batpod and Bat get made. If not, I love the Tumbler enough to own a third scale of it.

EDIT - How much are these at a LCS? Still $20?

Last edited:
This is the confirmed list of the first 21 releases:

1)Tim Burton’s Batman (1989)
2)Classic (1966) TV Series
3)Batman Begins Tumbler (2005)
4)Batman Forever (1995)
5)Detective Comics #400 (1970)
6)Detective Comics #156 (1950)
7)Batman #575 (2000)
8)Batman: The Animated Series (1992)
9)Batman #5 (1941)
10)Batman #311 (1979)
11)The Dark Knight Batpod (2008)
12)Detective Comics #27 (1939)
13)Detective Comics #601 (1989)
14)Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2008)
15)Batman & Robin #1 (2009)
16)Batman & Robin Movie (1997)
17)Jokermobile: Batman #37 (1946)
18)The Batman Animated Series (2004)
19)Detective Comics #371 (1968)
20)Batman #652 (2006)
21)Detective Comics #456 (1976)

Back