E3 LIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirby, that pink marshmellow ;) ...where is the new Icarus game? it's only been 18 years.

Looks fun. Nicely animated and colorful graphics.

I haven't played a Kirby game in a long time, but doesn't he suck things up anymore and spit them out? I didn't see any of that and that's what I'm used to seeing from that character.

I haven't played a Kirby game in a long time, but doesn't he suck things up anymore and spit them out? I didn't see any of that and that's what I used to seeing from that character.

He can suck them up and absorb their powers too? I am not watching the stream, so what kind of Kirby game is this?

I haven't played a Kirby game in a long time, but doesn't he suck things up anymore and spit them out? I didn't see any of that and that's what I'm used to seeing from that character.

Well, we barely saw a brief gameplay clip. I'm sure they didn't just throw away his signature move.

He can suck them up and absorb their powers too? I am not watching the stream, so what kind of Kirby game is this?

He has a ball of yarn to defeat enemies. I didn't see anything showcasing the "classic" Kirby abilities. :(

Well, we barely saw a brief gameplay clip. I'm sure they didn't just throw away his signature move.

That's true. Never say never, I guess. But you would think they would at least throw us a little glimpse of that. I can only hope for the best. I will say, all in all, that I'm definitely more impressed with Nintendo's showcase today so far, than I was Microsoft's. But we all have different taste's too.

Back