E3 2012 - June 4-7 - General info and discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor is, a new thing for Xbox 360 is the ability to use a mobile device with you games, somewhat in a way as you'd use the Wii U controller, but probably more basic, like having a minimap rather than having motion control interaction. Also possible option would be to stream games to the mobile device in a similar way to OnLive.

Guess we'll find out later today.

Interesting. Is it weird that I don't care about any of that?

As for the WiiU..I just want to see some games. If it's just a Wii HD, count me out.

Interesting. Is it weird that I don't care about any of that?

Nope it's OK.

I think what's more interesting is what this means to Wii U--Bascially PS3 can already do the same stuff as Wii U in conjunction with the PSVita, and if this thing is true then Xbox 360 will be able to do the same with mobile devices.

Yeah, that's true. The Vita would make a pretty solid controller for the PS3. The sticks are a bit small, but with the trigger grips especially, not bad. I would imagine for most gamers, it's not about the controller as much as the games. That's why the WiiU has been irrelevant to me. I don't need or even want a new way to play games. I just want more power to my machines so they can make bigger, better games. There's always a chance that I'll play the WiiU and totally change my tune, but Im not hopeful. I jus want powa!!!!

Halo 4 Halo 4 Halo 4 Halo 4 Halo 4 Halo 4 Halo 4:lol I'm so excited! Also hope we see more of AC3 and Hitman Absolution

1 hour left people!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!

tumblr_m51o4kYYSB1qed1y7.png

Yeah, that's true. The Vita would make a pretty solid controller for the PS3. The sticks are a bit small, but with the trigger grips especially, not bad. I would imagine for most gamers, it's not about the controller as much as the games. That's why the WiiU has been irrelevant to me. I don't need or even want a new way to play games. I just want more power to my machines so they can make bigger, better games. There's always a chance that I'll play the WiiU and totally change my tune, but Im not hopeful. I jus want powa!!!!

To me I've never liked the Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda) so after those games the only thing left is going to be multiplatform games and I already have an Xbox 360 and PS3

Im hoping for some more news on the next gens too. For me, the current hardware is starting to feel a little dated.
Game wise, the biggest for me would be some in game of GTA.
Would also love to see pro evo really push the boat out and take its crown again but sadly cant see it.
Tomb Raider looks very good so far too.
About time Rainbow six had another outing too.

With all these new games using the kinect more and more, I am wondering if they will even announce the new system?

New gears coming up...And all they showed was a cgi vid...bleh

Last edited:
Ascend = GoW ripp off, with a generic looking character.

Re6 next...

Back