• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DX11 Joker Dio rama, guns/knives/cash/hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiva

Super Freak
Reaction score
rt74.jpg

The Joker i am selling is as pictured above. Comes with all that is seen. Its basically missing a head and a purple Jacket to complete it. The tie is from the DCDirect joker as it was more accurate but rest of the clothing is DX01. The hands are a mixture of DX01 and the first version. 1 of the Hands has a mark in it from gripping stuff (but when its holding something you cant see it). Looking for £60 posted in the UK paypal.

SOLD

Last edited:
Re: DX01 Joker loose £60 shipped. Please read

Yep, this is a quick cheap way for somebody to have a duel Joker display. All they need to do is pop the head on. And theyve got the base and some extras too.

I hope I am that quick , cheap person , hang on that didn't come out right , oh well , pm with intent if still available

I hope I am that quick , cheap person , hang on that didn't come out right , oh well , pm with intent if still available
Theres nobody as quick and cheap as you! :p

SOLD!

Re: DX11 Joker PERS head £40 shipped.

Im looking to sell this DX11 PERS head. Recently picked it up from a website that "parted out" the pieces of the set. So im not the original owner.

l4oc.jpg

tyky.jpg

Im looking for £40 posted (paypal)

SOLD!

Last edited:
rmo1.jpg

SOLD

i3ln.jpg

All these things as a set £25 posted in the UK or £27 Worldwide.

sol7.jpg

SOLD

Any interest please send me a PM

Last edited:
Bumpage

If anybody wants the diorama and the accessory set ill put in the hands free.

Joker hands sold.

But ill knock £5 off the diorama for tonight only

Diorama sold, ill reduce £2 from the price both uk and worldwide for quick sale for the remaining accessory bundle. Please feel free to hit me up.

£20 Posted between now and the next 4 hours before i part the set out on ebay

Back