1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

picture.php

picture.php

not long done mine. was fun to build and a ***** sum times to...

i like fatboy :) this figure %100 match this harley davidson..

and a little closer...

day47_002_zps3b0fadd5.jpg:original

day47_001_zpsc438052d.jpg:original

day47_003_zps854eeb93.jpg:original

far enough from the beginning!

day01_001_zps88e7f43d.jpg:original

but still far from the end.

090507HarleyDavidsonFatboy1990_Terminator2_zps0cea42a7.jpg:original

P. Why do I get the feeling good things come to those who wait....?
Man your bike is going to be sick... with the depth of intricate detail your putting in it's going be off the chain...

Ok I'll try one more, just for fun... totally joking

Superman is sleeping, he's having a bad dream about the 3 bad guys from part 2, I forgot their names...

as he pulls up his covers to snug himself deep into his pillow... The Terminator smashes open his bedroom door and says "Sarah Connor?" and fires a bazooka with the T-1000 as the bullet!

In mid air the T-1000 spreads like hot molten metal and spreads all over Superman, just then the T-1000 turns into 1000 nano bots and they all go inside superman and tear him up,

Could happen, if not when Superman is sleeping at least when he's taking a crap or eating lunch then

:offtopic:
Ok then how about Galactus taking all the other good/bad guys on. Remember him in Top Trumps ? He was a killer card infact I used to take him out when I used to play, anyone with the Galactus card was almost always guaranteed victory.

galactus.jpg

Ok I'll try one more, just for fun... totally joking

Superman is sleeping, he's having a bad dream about the 3 bad guys from part 2, I forgot their names...

That's not good!!

General Zod (Terence Stamp)
Ursa (Sarah Douglas)
Non (Jack O'Halloran)

[ame]https://youtu.be/pDxn0Xfqkgw[/ame]

I've gotta tell you Shadowfla, if you're planning to use that sig long-term its gonna annoy the bejaysus out of people! A bit on the large side and at least one of the images might be frowned on.

I've gotta tell you Shadowfla, if you're planning to use that sig long-term its gonna annoy the bejaysus out of people! A bit on the large side and at least one of the images might be frowned on.
but it shrinks automatically, doesn't it?

4aa5467a1e5c.jpg

P. Why do I get the feeling good things come to those who wait....?
Man your bike is going to be sick... with the depth of intricate detail your putting in it's going be off the chain...
but i don't put my details there (except for fixing parts i broke), it's all original kit parts. all you need is assembling them properly and try not to cry "**** IT *******" and smash everything inthe process )))

I didn' think it was annoying,the forum resizes the pics aswell..
howerver I've resized it already

Last edited:

Yesterday it was displaying MASSIVE on my screen even with the forum resize. All good now though. Any more Terminator mods? I still haven't done the hair-thing yet, waiting till I have an 'expendable' head to try anything.

Yesterday it was displaying MASSIVE on my screen even with the forum resize. All good now though. Any more Terminator mods? I still haven't done the hair-thing yet, waiting till I have an 'expendable' head to try anything.

I'm sorry I didn't know, my pc resizes the pics so good and fast....
I didn't want bother you...I know it was big without the resize of it..

Getting this figure tomorrow from my supplier!! And picking up the Christopher Reeve Superman from the sorting office! No sleep for me tonight.... I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Lol

Getting this figure tomorrow from my supplier!! And picking up the Christopher Reeve Superman from the sorting office! No sleep for me tonight.... I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Lol

Hey rickrooster, you have some fantastic figures on the way!!! Read what happened about the missed delivery attempt for Superman, so I know your gonna be happy when he finally shows up. Also, the DX10 is a great figure and congrats on picking up both for your collection. :wink1:

Hey rickrooster, you have some fantastic figures on the way!!! Read what happened about the missed delivery attempt for Superman, so I know your gonna be happy when he finally shows up. Also, the DX10 is a great figure and congrats on picking up both for your collection. :wink1:

Cheers dude. They will go well with my Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker. Only been collecting HT since January, but I've admired them for years. Well into it now tho!

Got T1 Terminator coming from Monkeybat on here at end of April too.

Cheers dude. They will go well with my Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker. Only been collecting HT since January, but I've admired them for years. Well into it now tho!

Got T1 Terminator coming from Monkeybat on here at end of April too.

:clap Perfect. Prepare to see all your savings disappear. :lol The T1 is another top ten HT figure and you have made another excellent choice.

:clap Perfect. Prepare to see all your savings disappear. :lol The T1 is another top ten HT figure and you have made another excellent choice.

Yeah it's not cheap, but oh my god so worth it!!

Back