1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In spite of their wording, they're part of the set:

170941ovv0dwcdjbhdhapc.jpg.thumb.jpg

Ah...now it makes sense:

170942blebb3efm33xbbhy.jpg.thumb.jpg

ZY must be selling them separately.
wait... it's a new thing, not yet released?

perfect!

a-dev, why would you need 2 bags? take one and put it on Tamiya, if anything, put it back on ZY. i'd (or i'll) do that.

One set to replace my custom bags on my Tamiya and one set to go on this particular bike if I buy it. If I understand you right I could simply interchange them between the bikes as desired? Depends how easily interchangeable they are though. I wouldn't want to break the Tamiya in the process - looks like the middle joining part of the saddlebags needs to slide under the back part of the seat.

hm, you're right, it's easier to purchase one more set and put it on tamiya forever, even if it includes reglueing the seat. i actually don't remember how it is mounted there - glue or just slots.
i don't even care if they are accurate or not - at least they are bike bags unlike anything available.

Going on memory I think the shape is right and the way the top part wraps over the bottom part of each bag - might not be the exact 'surface' details/pattern for want of better term - I know I have decent reference pics, I'll look for them.

Glad to see this is being made; however, the bike looks a tad small with the figure that is on it and the body of the 1/6 figure looks like it is a standard TTM18.

i think and i said before that tamiya is too big.
this one is definitely smaller, so this might be just ok.

7-most-awesome-tv-and-movie-motorcycles-terminator-harley-fat-boy-1.jpg

terminator_2_judgment_day_arnold_muzhik_and_high_contrast_hd-wallpaper-411991.jpg

Although I have the Tamiya I would buy this as a back-up in case some terrible fate ever befalls my Tamiya - that thing is fragile as **** and if I drop it even once it'll be hasta la vista baby.

Cool as this is though, kinda bugs me they wouldn't make it more accurate to T2 - I mean they've posed a fake T-800 figure on it, they clearly have T2 in mind. Even if they couldn't use the correct Harley Davidson markings surely they could have at least made the different parts the correct colours, removed those front lights etc etc

Because then you'd be happy. :lol

It'll be a pass for me, but congrats to everyone getting the bike. I'm still holding out hope for a Cyberdyne 2.0.

Back