1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel any need for John or Sarah, thankfully. A couple of diecast endoskeletons and maybe a new iteration of the T-1000 would complete this franchise for me.

Its all a pipe dream but there is more they could do with T2.

-Young John with clean headsculpt and alternate steel mill headsculpt (sweatier, flattened hair)
-Pescadero/Enrique's camp Sarah (with Chetts autoparts denim jacket)
-New Clean T-800 with a big cross-section of more obscure accessories that aren't strictly necessary but would be good to provide if you need more justification for revisiting this a 3rd time
-New T-1000; yes the original figure is still good and didn't leave much out but they could make it worthwhile by either making an exploded pretzel man version or the split-down side version. They could provide the fully split head from Pescadero and a new clean sculpt.

Don't feel any need for John or Sarah, thankfully. A couple of diecast endoskeletons and maybe a new iteration of the T-1000 would complete this franchise for me.

Yeah, Im all in for those die cast endos. I plan on getting at least 3 of them. I could use a T-1000, so a 2.0 version down the road would be cool. Need more Arnie figures first though :lecture

Commando Matrix

Conan

Police Shootout T-800

I'll buy the new endo of course but I'm not particularly excited for it. Not if their 1:4 is anything to go by. Kinda fallen out of love with that one...that headsculpt.....which I still have in my sig :lol

Yeah, Im all in for those die cast endos. I plan on getting at least 3 of them. I could use a T-1000, so a 2.0 version down the road would be cool. Need more Arnie figures first though :lecture

Commando Matrix

Conan

Police Shootout T-800
Yep, realized after I posted that I had left out PS T-800. :slap. That's probably one of my most anticipated releases and I suspect would be a favourite out of the franchise. And yes, 3 endos would be pretty cool on display.

I'll buy the new endo of course but I'm not particularly excited for it. Not if their 1:4 is anything to go by. Kinda fallen out of love with that one...that headsculpt.....which I still have in my sig :lol
How come, a-dev? Inaccurate? Any QC problems?

Yep, realized after I posted that I had left out PS T-800. :slap. That's probably one of my most anticipated releases and I suspect would be a favourite out of the franchise. And yes, 3 endos would be pretty cool on display.

Little hs :lol Still an amazing looking figure though, but I wasn't feeling it from the get go.

Inaccurate. The head is 'made up' basically, and is too small for the body. There's also a bunch of other inaccuracies, which I don't care so much about, but you've gotta get the head right. Its the focal point of the whole figure and it resembles the T1 endoskull in only a basic way. You'd know what its supposed to be but its no better than an Arnold sculpt that comes out looking at least as much like John Travolta as it does Arnold.

And I suspect their 1:6 will probably just be a shrunk down version of it.

Inaccurate. The head is 'made up' basically, and is too small for the body. There's also a bunch of other inaccuracies, which I don't care so much about, but you've gotta get the head right. Its the focal point of the whole figure and it resembles the T1 endoskull in only a basic way. You'd know what its supposed to be but its no better than an Arnold sculpt that comes out looking at least as much like John Travolta as it does Arnold.

And I suspect their 1:6 version will probably just be a shrunk down version of it.

:lol:lol:lol

stayin-alive.jpg

And I suspect their 1:6 will probably just be a shrunk down version of it.
Dang, that's disappointing. Possibly enough to make me want to skip it but hopefully they self-correct for the 1:6 version.

Great pics, DEATHASYLUM. The DX13's likeness is a big improvement but I still love the DX10 and it looks great in those photos.

Dang, that's disappointing. Possibly enough to make me want to skip it but hopefully they self-correct for the 1:6 version.

Great pics, DEATHASYLUM. The DX13's likeness is a big improvement but I still love the DX10 and it looks great in those photos.

Thanks man. I am so excited for the DX13 :panic: Like a kid in a candy shop. Soon you can say like an adult in a HT shop :lol

God, remember that part in T3 where he basically just plops his head back on like C-3PO after TX stamps it off. One of the many crimes of that movie.

God, remember that part in T3 where he basically just plops his head back on like C-3PO after TX stamps it off. One of the many crimes of that movie.

:slap That movie is such a piece of crap. For some reason I would still love a clean and BD Arnie from it, even though I pretend that movie doesn't exist.... :monkey3

Back