1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I wasn't going to name names

946.gif

some pics of my dx10's

Great lighting.
for some reason this figure with shades needs exactly that light (aggressive one) to look the best.
may be it's due to associating it with some of movie posters, but it makes the face look the most natural.

Get where you guys are coming from, there. A little concerned with the DX13 that switching looks between semi and full BD will eventually lead to something getting broken. Really don't like the idea of buying doubles but I'm starting to consider it with that release.
the idea of breaking a figure from reposing and a need to buy a new one is what makes me to buy several doubles in the first place: if i repose one figure, i'll break it once and buy a new one at 2Xprice , so it's cheaper to buy several from the beginning )

for some reason this figure with shades needs exactly that light (aggressive one) to look the best.
may be it's due to associating it with some of movie posters, but it makes the face look the most natural.
Agreed - especially after looking at the photos you've quoted there.

me - only genuine T2 black shirts.
the BR is too small.
but i know people don't mind it and use it, as T2 shirts are rare today.
DEATHASYLUM posted a BR shirt on T body, but the pictures are lost (or i don't see them anymore):
Okay, here you go guys. A Ross T on the DX body. A good fit imo. :)
he might repost them.

Nice pic man. Also, I have no clue where those pics went showing the Ross shirt. If you can get an MMS 117 shirt, then do it cause it looks the best. If you can't find one, then use a Ross shirt with the jacket on :wink1:

Nice pic man. Also, I have no clue where those pics went showing the Ross shirt. If you can get an MMS 117 shirt, then do it cause it looks the best. If you can't find one, then use a Ross shirt with the jacket on :wink1:

Thanks for the info. Yeah I found a Ross one one ebay. But I will try and find a 117 one before pulling the trigger on the Ross.

Ok thanks guys for the info. The only one I can find right now is the Barney Ross.

I wish I had taken note on what black shirt I bought. I believe I was just some generic muscle short from Black Ops. Its smaller than the HT shirt, especially around the shoulders and neck area, but with the jacket on you can't tell. Ill post pics later.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I wish I had taken note on what black shirt I bought. I believe I was just some generic muscle short from Black Ops. Its smaller than the HT shirt, especially around the shoulders and neck area, but with the jacket on you can't tell. Ill post pics later.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Probably the DAM-TOYS black T, which is a little tight around the neck, but still works with the jacket. I think a Ross shirt would be a great upgrade, unless you come across a MMS shirt.

Back