1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Is that generally the only problem people have with it? In my opinion I think the head sculpt looks pretty great with sunnies on. Also, based on the pictures alone, were there any problems with the DX-13 because that one seems pretty spot on to me too.
I wasn't terribly impressed with the pictures I had seen of this figure to be honest but wanted him since I ordered the DX13 and wanted the clean look to go with it. I actually really love the figure in person and the pictures don't do it any justice if you ask me. The sculpt maybe looks a little young but still not bad really. I recommend it if you're able to pick it up.

Yeah pics are not as good as inhand, heres a couple of mine without the shades.

newpics008_zps8ad0366b.jpg

newpics009_zps8ecac86d.jpg

pers005.jpg

pers003.jpg

pers007.jpg

pers006.jpg

Hmmm. I think I'm gonna go with the DX10 if i can get it. I might be able to get it for around $215AUD whereas the DX13 runs for $380AUD in Australia. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the liberties they've taken with his battle damage.

Hmmm. I think I'm gonna go with the DX10 if i can get it. I might be able to get it for around $215AUD whereas the DX13 runs for $380AUD in Australia. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the liberties they've taken with his battle damage.

Woah, where do you get your figures from? I paid 260 for my dx10. I got dx13 for 320. Both from popcultcha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

[ame]https://youtu.be/zVOmtLJIkV0[/ame]

Funny you posted that , i was just watching it on YT

That guy has lots of potential , but needs to export his videos in HD and then upload them .

Great minds think alike:exactly:

Ok so I finally started putting together my deleted scenes chip removal T-800 together, big thanks to Mike Ecko and Deathasylum for the heads up on finding the parts:hi5:

Heres my progress so far...

chipremoval004_zps2392ce15.jpg

chipremoval003_zps2fa859ea.jpg

chipremoval005_zps2034c480.jpg

chipremoval001_zps34c437db.jpg

chipremoval002_zps545ec595.jpg

chipremoval008_zps81547170.jpg

chipremoval007_zpse875370f.jpg

chipremoval006_zps317aafc1.jpg

Very sick so far brother

Thanks again for the help finding the parts:1-1:

Its funny that most people myself included dismissed this display option, its actually pretty cool:lecture

Right on Skull! That will make for a cool display.
Are you doing the hanging cables as well?

Right on Skull! That will make for a cool display.
Are you doing the hanging cables as well?

Not likey as cool as that would be, this display is meant to be small so I'm not planning a whole diorama, just a small set-up to showcase the scene. I'll be adding some more details like the bloody rag on his shoulder and adding some more tools like the correct hammer and drill and maybe the battle damaged jacket from the dx13.

Heres a clip for ideas

[ame]https://youtu.be/tZNE637BeEI[/ame]

I tried looking around for a 1/6 scale light that John holds....can't find one yet, may have to make one and shove and led into it...lol.

Been debating over whether to get the DX 10 or the new DX 13, I just can't decide at all, sold some other figures recently and gathered up enough money for pretty much a straight swap for DX 10 without having to add any more money to my sale money, if I get get Dx 13 am probs gonna have to add another 60/70 bucks to it. Just can't decide which of the two I prefer.

Been debating over whether to get the DX 10 or the new DX 13, I just can't decide at all, sold some other figures recently and gathered up enough money for pretty much a straight swap for DX 10 without having to add any more money to my sale money, if I get get Dx 13 am probs gonna have to add another 60/70 bucks to it. Just can't decide which of the two I prefer.

Get them both, easy decision buddy :exactly:

haha good idea! ill prob get this one first then get dx13 after my holiday

Heres a video look at the chip removal scene to get an idea of how its gunna be displayed:wave

[ame]https://youtu.be/xKHrxa-y4K0[/ame]

Back