1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Heres a video look at the chip removal scene to get an idea of how its gunna be displayed:wave

https://youtu.be/xKHrxa-y4K0

Now that ladies & gentlemen is a Terminator collection :thud::clap:clap

That chip removal setup cam out sick man , like i said on you YT comment , the cart really adds to the scene , mabe paint it silver and weather it.

Sick sick lineup brother , very jealous :1-1::hi5:

Now that ladies & gentlemen is a Terminator collection :thud::clap:clap

That chip removal setup cam out sick man , like i said on you YT comment , the cart really adds to the scene , mabe paint it silver and weather it.

Sick sick lineup brother , very jealous :1-1::hi5:

Thanks again brother:hi5: Yeah I still have work to do to get it done but the its a cooler display than I though it would be:)

BTW your terminator collection rocks, nothing to be jealous about here:1-1:

Thanks again brother:hi5: Yeah I still have work to do to get it done but the its a cooler display than I though it would be:)

BTW your terminator collection rocks, nothing to be jealous about here:1-1:

No problemo brother :hi5:

Change is always good , moving the collection around is a must ever so often .

I'm jealous of your Salvation figs , i'm a dum dum for selling my John Connor and my Sarh Connors :gah::gah::slap:slap

Your shelves look awesome & the chip removal turned out perfect. Nice work SKULL!!! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks Buddy:hi5: Thanks again for the heads up on the ta breakdown, its good to have friends looking out for ya:1-1:

[ame]https://youtu.be/B1RHASetywQ[/ame]

This guy was on display at the T2:3D gift shop at Universal Orlando today. I wasn't expecting to see Hot Toys for sale there! First time I have seen it in person and boy was he impressive, especially considering I've only had batman and avengers figures, myself. Too bad he was almost $400 :horror I don't think aftermarket prices are that high, are they?

This guy was on display at the T2:3D gift shop at Universal Orlando today. I wasn't expecting to see Hot Toys for sale there! First time I have seen it in person and boy was he impressive, especially considering I've only had batman and avengers figures, myself. Too bad he was almost $400 :horror I don't think aftermarket prices are that high, are they?

$400 is way too much cause you can still buy him at BBTS. When it's all sold out though, that price will seem like a great deal. :lol

Time to revive a dying thread

b6v5.jpg

w9j3.jpg

ejfx.jpg

8ewh.jpg

jrdg.jpg

T600 Shells
l0gv.jpg

3s6.JPG

Got mine today. Awesome figure! :hi5: :yess:

OK where can i get that john boy? very flippin cool

John boy?...lol....sorry had to.
5623556097_John20Boy20Walton_xlarge.jpeg

As always, great set up Mike. Your Terminator collection is so well done/planned out and that shelf rocks.

Love the pose you got going on the endo:clap

Also looks good with the empty shells on the base of the dx10 cyberdine version, good job Michael:hi5:

Thanks brother , glad you approve :hi5::1-1:

Got mine today. Awesome figure! :hi5: :yess:

Congrats buddy :wave

As always, great set up Mike. Your Terminator collection is so well done/planned out and that shelf rocks.

Why thankyou buddy :hi5::hi5:

Back