1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Hey, I am a new collector, and to start my collecting I bought this figure.

I just got him in, and everything seems to be good except i don’t know if his neck is messed up or not.

Can someone please describe the head articulation, mine is sturdy, and turns well, the left and right side he’s able to tilt his head but I can seem to get his head to look down. The lowest his head goes it literally him looking straight. Is that the way he is or did I get a defect. I would have no problem with it, I just want to make sure with the money I spent he’s in perfect condition.

I just got this figure from a fellow board member and all I can say is the pictures don't do it justice not that the pictures aren't awesome though. I can't believe how great the likeness is. Fantastic figure and I can't wait to get him set up so I can take some crappy I-phone pictures. The dx13 will be a great companion piece. I can't get as many as A-Dev for each look but I can at least get the most definitive looks.

The lowest his head goes it literally him looking straight. Is that the way he is or did I get a defect. I would have no problem with it, I just want to make sure with the money I spent he’s in perfect condition.
that's a common problem with this figure. two previous terminators had better neck articulation because rubber was softer and all bending happened inside the head.

that's a common problem with this figure. two previous terminators had better neck articulation because rubber was softer and all bending happened inside the head.

Oh okay, so I didn’t get a defect right? because I can send it back for another, but if I’m going to get the same thing then forget because everything else is perfect

Oh okay, so I didn’t get a defect right? because I can send it back for another, but if I’m going to get the same thing then forget because everything else is perfect
a4edf6620e90.jpg

the most i can get from mine, and it becomes ugly and suffers too much pressure.
believe me, i have lots of DX10 body/head setups and i disassembled them as well as MMS117 and MMS136.
the inside plastic skeleton is the same, but the unity between head/neck is worse on this one, because neck doesn't go inside the head and has no space for bending.
cannot explain better, picture is enough.

a4edf6620e90.jpg

the most i can get from mine, and it becomes ugly and suffers too much pressure.
believe me, i have lots of DX10 body/head setups and i disassembled them as well as MMS117 and MMS136.
the inside plastic skeleton is the same, but the unity between head/neck is worse on this one, because neck doesn't go inside the head and has no space for bending.
cannot explain better, picture is enough.
Yea that looks to be the same for me, thanks a lot for the help man

Just take the PERS out like i did

[ame]https://youtu.be/Xzdmh007uHY[/ame]

Frickin Mike. I love your videos. "Fkn' naked Arnold." :lol

Thanks Vodoun. Yeah I'm quite proud of it and my own work on it.

You really nailed the reflective silver for that scale.

That's just these A4 cards that I bought and cut to shape.

They're actually too reflective though compared to the elevator walls in the film.

Hey a-dev, you got any plans for a diorama for when the dx13 comes out?

Not yet but I'd certainly try and cease any opportunity for one that might come up.

Back