1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I'm glad to change you tune more peacefuly , I trusted my eyes and is beutiful figure , it's no perfect, so if you can do better I buy from you.

IMO this is the best likeness Arnold ever had in 1/6. Worlds beyond the MMS.

The MMS one would be the best option if you can get it. Those other shirts don't look quite right to me. It's easy to change the shirt. Just remove the head and hands then put the arms up and inward. The coat isn't difficult either. Just bring the arms back and inward and slowly work them out if the sleeves. You can try to tuck the shirt into the pants, but I just go ahead and undo the belt and pants to tuck it since I can do up the belt without much difficulty.

Definitely will take this under advisement thanks :hi5:

I'm glad to change you tune more peacefuly , I trusted my eyes and is beutiful figure , it's no perfect, so if you can do better I buy from you.

Why are you continuing to mock P.? He hasn't even been part of this.

Has anyone who ordered a TTM-20 from SSC received any information as to when they will be in stock??

They told me yesterday will be in stock in march. Ordered mine on feb 14 th . I got all my dx10 parts waiting for the damn body to have my 2nd dx 10 .:impatient:

MSS has crushed squashed head like was walnut vice and old man drinker face , eyes cold dead like ginger man cookie , hair like witch broom , jaws like busey after snorts and too many wine. Nobody care what is the movie and can just takes to look at DVD but no. DX10 good but copy enterbay mistake and just make the ugly hair line that you can not unsee even with new eyes after electro theraputics. Chest to fat like bloated ox and fat bull kneck that 10 has same.

MSS has crushed squashed head like was walnut vice and old man drinker face , eyes cold dead like ginger man cookie , hair like witch broom , jaws like busey after snorts and too many wine. Nobody care what is the movie and can just takes to look at DVD but no. DX10 good but copy enterbay mistake and just make the ugly hair line that you can not unsee even with new eyes after electro theraputics. Chest to fat like bloated ox and fat bull kneck that 10 has same.
I LOL'd at this. I imagine Rorschach reading it.

Just trollin' then. K.

He never was never sea what another eyes and brain so saw and was eternal disapoint.

hey quick question what type batteries for the stand is it?

He's lost his mind...

And I'm reaping all the benefits.

Its been entertaining in a way. Still, I'd have preferred to be talking about some new Hot Toys Terminator teaser or surprise Specs and Pics thread for a new T1 T-800 or Kyle Reese.

He's lost his mind...

And I'm reaping all the benefits.

tumblr_mga7tbyDQq1rjietso1_500.gif

I don't even know what's going on but I love that quote.

Some skeleton 1/4 has no WOW factor but has nice ruby lighted eyes and excellent highest quality build , I buy the exclusive so I can change it 100% to what was in movie.

hey quick question what type batteries for the stand is it?

AAA's, pretty sure all DX stands are.

Uses LR4 of highest quality so as we know the hot toys are weak and leakes the acids like choclate from hot MMs if even was acid inside. So very expensive, and should have used, the AAA, of, AA as easy available, and last more than, 5 seconds. So stupid hot toys tron stand.

Okay, so you had disagreements with P. in the other thread, but how does that turn to coming into this thread ripping on us then continuing on with the P. imitation?

Back