1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

just found out that this figure's pants / groin crotch anatomy don't allow it to sit naturally either on bike or chair. both are the versions i want to organise. they turn out worse than i hoped :(

p.s. from above i understand why gigerfan went to my ignore list as soon as he appeared :D

I'm just imagining someone stumbling upon this thread, reading through the whole thing at once and getting all worked up, thinking, "What the hell? I'll show them!" Then, proceeds to pwn us all: "You guys are stupid and repetitive. And, most of all, you are Wrong!" Then he leans back in his chair with a smile on his face, content that he schooled us all.

That's how it went down as far as I'm concerned and no one can take that away from me!:pfft:

I don't even know where he stands on this figure. I can only assume that since he complains about 'repetition' he must have said his opinion once and once only and it got buried a long time ago. This is what we're all supposed to do apparently. :dunno

Gigerfan, please demonstrate some modicum of respect or simulated respect around here.

To those who got a black shirt for their DX10. Which did you get? Barnes Ross or the MMS version? I want to get one in the states but all the eBay listings are overseas.

Is it difficult to get the coat and shirt off? Is it a pain to tuck the shirt into his pants?

Then I am disappoint.

How about you PM each other or start a group where you can talk about your issues ad infinitum there? We know what you think. Thank you.

Gigerfan, please demonstrate some modicum of respect or simulated respect around here.

I can simulate it for some.

How about you PM each other or start a group where you can talk about your issues ad infinitum there? We know what you think. Thank you.

Or we can use the thread because thats what its for, discussing the figure. :huh

To those who got a black shirt for their DX10. Which did you get? Barnes Ross or the MMS version? I want to get one in the states but all the eBay listings are overseas.

Is it difficult to get the coat and shirt off? Is it a pain to tuck the shirt into his pants?

The MMS one would be the best option if you can get it. Those other shirts don't look quite right to me. It's easy to change the shirt. Just remove the head and hands then put the arms up and inward. The coat isn't difficult either. Just bring the arms back and inward and slowly work them out if the sleeves. You can try to tuck the shirt into the pants, but I just go ahead and undo the belt and pants to tuck it since I can do up the belt without much difficulty.

I was wrong about you, Giger. You do like to repeat yourself. I guess we can keep our little repeating opinion club here since we're all members now. So, business as usual?

The MMS one would be the best option if you can get it. Those other shirts don't look quite right to me.

I cut sleeves off all hot toys shirt becuz all fit like python snakes or so lose like grandpa underpants.

No one can ask you to change your attitudes, but you can change your behavior toward folks you don't agree with. So, if you could do this, it would be appreciated.

Consider it done.

I was wrong about you, Giger. You do like to repeat yourself. I guess we can keep our little repeating opinion club here since we're all members now. So, business as usual?

It strikes me as pretty unreasonable not to mention ridiculous to expect people to only post as many times as you, as an individual, care to see. And thats what this guy is actually asking.

I wonder how many times I posted about the DX10 and 13 sculpts being from the same base sculpt? I don't think I want to know. :lol

Let us all revel in the hates and laugh at the faces of stupid fun lovers dreamer brains.

I wonder how many times I posted about the DX10 and 13 sculpts being from the same base sculpt? I don't think I want to know. :lol

and what untold harms you have caused in doing so, for shame.

Let us all revel in the hates and laugh at the faces of stupid fun lovers dreamer brains.

BadMuthaDude is one of the biggest defenders of this figure, as am I, so if thats aimed at either of us you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Back