1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

:rotfl yep and he isn't high either. I've gotta cover those eyes on my EB one. :lol

Same. Having said those things, with sunglasses on and viewing the figure from a low angle (as he was most often seen in the film) that figure is dead-on.

As much as I love my EB Arnold, HT's DX10 is the better figure in every way. Better paint, sculpt, posing capability and accessories. Still, with the glasses on EB's looks amazing. It doesn't look "dated" in anyway shape or form.

Couple of crappy iPhone pics
55E2942C-F5D7-4B2A-A165-5D1FEEBBFC30-129-0000000ADFD65FDC.jpg

C128DF27-68C9-4475-9542-69458FDBE451-129-0000000AEB0B717C.jpg

86630362-48C1-4567-A31C-AC95A44937F4-129-0000000AFCEA01C9.jpg

4F2C53E0-31E6-4D87-8158-3D0127F04D0B-129-0000000B0A653D8B.jpg

Same. Having said those things, with sunglasses on and viewing the figure from a low angle (as he was most often seen in the film) that figure is dead-on.

As much as I love my EB Arnold, HT's DX10 is the better figure in every way. Better paint, sculpt, posing capability and accessories. Still, with the glasses on EB's looks amazing. It doesn't look "dated" in anyway shape or form.

:exactly: EB Arnie still kicks butt too. :inlove

Awesome news bro!

Thanks man!

I haven't seen you around lately. How have you been? :wave

Fixed the lapels on mine. now it really is perfect! will post pics sometime over the weekend when I can.

you're going to love it!

Im hearing a lot of this and Im damn excited. :)

wow that neck really looks absolutely Bazed.
i'm sad. hope to give him the rubber skin layer from T1 bodies i have plenty of, if it is possible.
but i remember that there'll be a color difference...

Better paint? Damn, that says a lot, I feel like EB's 1/4 figures have the most lifelike flesh paint apps I've ever seen.

Better paint? Damn, that says a lot, I feel like EB's 1/4 figures have the most lifelike flesh paint apps I've ever seen.

I really like both paint apps on the HT & EB versions.....I don't really think I could choose a favorite. They look different, yet both are Arnie hands down. I think due to the scale EB has more detail in theirs, but both are great. Here is a comparison for ref.

Sorry enterbay , hot toys is waaaaaaay better IMO :clap

Here's a quick phone pic of the modded lapels. Mine are sewn down but I'm debating on if they shouldn't be b/c I they looked a little more natural and therefore better when just laying on it's own.

PS: uploading better pics of his display pose

photo1.jpg

Back