1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Damn, at first I only wanted the gloved hands and ammo bag, and perhaps the grenade launcher.
you still would have to through the bag, minigun and bullet band away and get the coomodel variants as they are correct models. if you care for those details of course.
the bag even allows to store the minigun inside as it was in the movie.

spd_20110203115110_b.jpg

has anybody already tried to put the new head on an old body?
i cannot understand if that ball can fit the old neck / that face color can fit the old body paint.

just try it...:wink1:

you still would have to through the bag, minigun and bullet band away and get the coomodel variants as they are correct models. if you care for those details of course.

is the coomodel bag accurate like the Ht one?

just try it...:wink1:
prices still too high for a try. waiting for the end of other's buying craze :)
is the coomodel bag accurate like the Ht one?
no, it is accurate unlike the HT one.
it's still another model but its shapes / locks are much closer to the movie var.

prices still too high for a try. waiting for the end of other's buying craze :)
no, it is accurate unlike the HT one.
it's still another model but its shapes / locks are much closer to the movie var.

:monkey1 I have thought you are showing your dx head already bought..
so the ht one is not movie accurate?
how is possible?

spd_20110203115110_b.jpg

I already have the coomodel M134, as that was most important to me, although I didn't get the version with the bag. I don't care about the storage of the minigun. I would prefer a screen accurate version, but not really enough to pay more for it. :) What's exactly inaccurate about the HT version (genuine question, as I haven't compared them and don't know the differences)?

Yes, HT bad it trash. I don't know why they've came out with it after all. Laziness, I guess.
The bag in the movie was more like sack, like CooModel did.
HT hard bag is garbage.
Just go on the youtube and re-watch "police lover" scene.

P.S. Hello, P.! :)

Last edited:

Yes, HT bad it trash. I don't know why they've came out with it after all. Laziness, I guess.
The bag in the movie was more like sack, like CooModel did.
HT hard bag is garbage.
Just go on the youtube and re-watch "police lover" scene.

What the hell are you trying to say here??? :lecture :lecture :lecture

T2JDHandheldMinigun-9.jpg

fc34b832c8c6.jpg

f53cca552721.jpg

spd_20110203115110_b.jpg

i personally prefer and recommend the coomodel variant as the closest.

the ht variant is a copy of their old t1 bag which wasn't based on the movie.

f2dd0144b56a.jpg
dca73fdebed3.jpg

rusty bullet band is taken from T600 by the way. so getting the coomodel metal minigun with proper color bullets is another win.
but of course it is all for those who care for such details.

so the ht one is not movie accurate?
how is possible?
:dunno it's a mystery of the century.
though... looking at those movie screenshots now... i see two bags there. i always thought that the minigun and bullets are stored in the same bag. but they may be not. and there is no way to see what the second bag looks like. so maybe rumors about an incorrect bag are incorrect themselves.
or it just contained grenade launcher and grenades. anyway the second bag is as soft as the first one and has no shapes and edges like HT one.
would be cool to find a screen used bag, but i haven't managed to do that yet.

Last edited:

I've been using the inaccurate MMS02 bag for my mini-gun figure. I wanted to use the COOmodel bag for carrying the minigun itself. P. has just made me wish I had a second COOmodel bag.

Well I will be displaying my T-800 with minigun and sunglasses, as I don't like the HT sculpts sans shades, and I simply prefer the look, despite its inaccuracy, so I don't know how much sense it would make for me to have everything else super accurate. :lol

T2JDHandheldMinigun-9.jpg

fc34b832c8c6.jpg

f53cca552721.jpg

spd_20110203115110_b.jpg

i personally prefer and recommend the coomodel variant as the closest.

the ht variant is a copy of their old t1 bag which wasn't based on the movie.

f2dd0144b56a.jpg
dca73fdebed3.jpg

rusty bullet band is taken from T600 by the way. so getting the coomodel metal minigun with proper color bullets is another win.
but of course it is all for those who care for such details.

:dunno it's a mystery of the century.
though... looking at those movie screenshots now... i see two bags there. i always thought that the minigun and bullets are stored in the same bag. but they may be not. and there is no way to see what the second bag looks like. so maybe rumors about an incorrect bag are incorrect themselves.

Wow i feel better...:1-1: now because I have bought the ht bag already..
I really don't care about the bag used to carry the minigun,
I was meaning the ammo bag and how I can see is pretty accurate...:yess::clap

shadowfla, i envy your eyes. you managed to see the bag that isn't actually seen.
fing24.gif

I've been using the inaccurate MMS02 bag for my mini-gun figure. I wanted to use the COOmodel bag for carrying the minigun itself. P. has just made me wish I had a second COOmodel bag.
are you going to make even the pre-cyberdyne scene from that photo? the gun inside looks cool but spending a whole figure for that... you're really into T2 :)
P.S. Hello, P.! :)
hi, how's the eye? :D

Last edited:

It feels great without art-water! :D
Gonna get it next week, still need it for my Jason diorama so badly.

are you going to make even the pre-cyberdyne scene from that photo? the gun inside looks cool but spending a whole figure for that... you're really into T2 :)

I kinda just liked having it there as an optional accessory (mini gun inside carrier bag). Even when I get DX10 it'll probably remain only an option because I'll be displaying him with bandolier on and using the M79.

Some of OMGs pics though made me also feel like doing a T2: Battle Across Time figure....and thats a whole other DX10. For some time in the future though, not even sure how buying one of these will go over with certain watching eyes.

Every 12 hours i go from wanting to not wanting this figure. The last set of pics have put me into wanting

glad this turned out like crap. what a terrible face sculpt. This will keep the original's value much higher.

Back