DX06 or DX08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

circle

Freakzoid
Reaction score
DX06 Jack Sparrow
DX08 Jack Joker
I can buy either figure for the same price (around 200 is $US). Which one should I get first? Which one would be more 'worth it'?
(not considering personal like for the characters, I like both almost equally)

Thanks!

Do you have the 89 Keaton Batman? Both Jack Joker and Sparrow are awesome but if you don't have, or dont plan to get, the Keaton Batman I would say Sparrow is a better single choice. Joker with Batman is simply awesome on the shelf.

Oh. 'Which to get first' suggests you'll be getting both. In that case DX06.
Well you never know, might change the mind. Thanks for the replies guys, i'm already leaning for the DX06. Will probably get him tomorrow. Thanks!

Sparrow is the better figure, and really, one of HT's very best figures. Having said that, I don't own either, and neither should you. Go get the T1 Terminator instead.

Sparrow is probably better value overall.. but I completely disagree about it being a better figure than Jack Joker.

Of course, everyone's mileage varies - but ehh.. DX08 FTW. :rock

I am happy I have both in my collection because they are both fantastic pieces of art! Both iconic actors, both iconic characters, both iconic looks. Choice is yours…..the red pill or the blue pill!!
red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg

Where are you getting the DX08 Joker for 200? Im looking for one to go with my Keaton Bats...

Back