Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys get a chance to pick up the Ani-Obi dio, do it, it's simply breathtaking.

SWDIO18.jpg

SWDIO9.jpg

SWDIO2.jpg

SWDIO12.jpg

I would have prefered a different pose for display purposes, but it does look nice. I don't think it will be the same scale as ani vs obi, but I hope I'm wrong...

This is gonna be real tough to say no to. I hope it's wicked expensive so it's an easier decision.

I would have prefered a different pose for display purposes, but it does look nice. I don't think it will be the same scale as ani vs obi, but I hope I'm wrong...

I'm estimating it's scale based on the detail. Obi-Wan and Anakin are about 9 inches, I think if you went any smaller than 6 inches you couldn't get this detailed. Thinking about how the Anakin vs Obi-Wan dio is, and the proximity of the figures in this dio, it would only take up as much room basically as the Ani-Obi piece, and probably has a less elaborate base, so this could come out around same cost as the other dio and be no larger with the same sized characters. I hope it is.

Neither do I, if I didn't have a desk at my job I'd be screwed :lol It currently is home to 2 Aliens dioramas, Anakin vs Obi-Wan, Spidey 3 statue and Yoda 1:1, with HT Hicks and 2 Alien warriors also.

Ah man! I was hoping for the scene right where Maul is putting his saber through Quigon! :) :maul

Neither do I, if I didn't have a desk at my job I'd be screwed :lol It currently is home to 2 Aliens dioramas, Anakin vs Obi-Wan, Spidey 3 statue and Yoda 1:1, with HT Hicks and 2 Alien warriors also.

I hope you have an office that locks. I'd be afraid to have that stuff out in the open :horror

If you guys get a chance to pick up the Ani-Obi dio, do it, it's simply breathtaking.

Agree 100%. It was one of the big gifts this past Christmas from the missus and it dominates the collection (in the best way possible) just as Jabba/throne do--- and my new 1:1 Yoda for that matter as well.

This line (the vs. dio) is really picking up steam. Great stuff--- and a wonderful size as well.

I hope you have an office that locks. I'd be afraid to have that stuff out in the open :horror

It's a small company, less than 30 people, and the owner is a long time friend of the family and many of my co-workers are good friends/family, nothing would ever happen that would be dealt with so I have no fear. Even the cleaning lady is a relative of the owner so if something went missing it'd get taken care of. I'm sort of a Freak to my colleagues anyway, no one has any interest in my stuff, though they do recognize its quality.

Okay, I know this is taking the first step to the dark side, but how much room (width and height) does the Ani vs. Obi take up?

Back