Dude by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in whatever and it will be the fullset for me if my Narrator sells

I can't see myself passing on this figure for much of anything short of the sculpt being completely off. I really hope he does the sweater, but any of the Dude's outfits will suffice.

I am really looking forward to seeing the sculpted long hair! That has got to be so tough to pull off and make it look natural!

Prime example is the HT Prince of Persia sculpt, the hair looks like one big hair piece :monkey4

I am sure Rainman will nail it!

The only character I've liked rooted hair for in 1/6 is The Joker (Bobby C / Adam / MRM). I think sculpted hair could work just fine for the Dude if it's done right.

I think the rooted hair would be perfect for this figure- Look at that custom Thor that was just posted, it looks really good.

Can anyone tell me. When you order a figure, are you sent a Paypal invoice? I never got one. I have an order # and I sent payment- do you think I'm ok? Its for the Dexter.

I too think this will be my first full Rainman figure.

Teddy, you better let Rainman know he needs to make at least double these as full sets than he normally would. At least 40. The Dude has been a high want on many people's lists.

I too think this will be my first full Rainman figure.

Teddy, you better let Rainman know he needs to make at least double these as full sets than he normally would. At least 40. The Dude has been a high want on many people's lists.
:exactly:

Listen to the man. There will be much nerd rage if folks can't get ahold of this one--from self if no one else :D

dajesus.gif

Back