Drive with Nathan Fillion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expected it to last for at least a season. They didn't give it a friggin chance, cancelled after two weeks... unbelievable! I just hope they shot the 13 episodes and the series has some kind of closure... and we get to see it, of course.

They only shot 6 - so no chance of any closure at all. Also makes it less likely to come out on DVD.

Fox sucks!

Darklord Dave said:
They only shot 6 - so no chance of any closure at all. Also makes it less likely to come out on DVD.

Fox sucks!

Didn't think about the lack of episode might impact a DVD release. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

There should be a special place in hell reserved for Fox executives. :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

6 episodes!?!?! I thought they already had shot the whole season... I gessed it was shot a long time ago and Fox was just rying to accomodate the show into its schedule. I am sorely disappointed. :monkey2

This show was cancelled before it aired! Otherwise there would have been 13 episodes shot. I mean, Wonderfalls was canceled after 4 episodes an had 9 unaired episodes.

I'm glad Seinfeld was never on Fox, they would've canned it after the first couple of episodes because it didn't do too well in the beginning.
I didn't get to see Drive when it first aired but heard enough good things about it and was going to catch it on third ep, they never give any show a chance.

Frequently the initial order on a midseason replacement is 6 episodes. If it had been successful it would have been 2008 before we saw episode 7 anyway.

To add insult to injury, Fox has announce that the last two episodes will be shown back-to-back on July 4th.

I totally agree. Fox doesn't want to give any new good show a break, so because of that fact they stink....

The last 2 episode were supposed to be shown last week. Then Fox bumped them to this Friday. Now I've just read that Fox won't be showing them at all!

Way to go, Fox! :cuss

They suck... If only they had shot the initial 13 episodes at list we would have something more or less rounded to watch. It's such a pity...

Back