DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't notice this line until I saw April today (definitely want!) But I'm curious about shredder and the turtles. How are they, because they look great!

Well I love how she looks but now I am so damn confused :gah: Is it still the same company but with a new name or someone is just taking over and theyre completely new ?! I mean, I am happy the line seems to be continuing but are they the same guys running the joint ?

On the bright side it looks like we may still get Splinter and Bebop and so on :rotfl

I would bet they did lose the license but are still selling their line anyway just under different names now. Lets hope we get Bebop and Rocksteady.

$208 for the Krang figure in a buy group on FB, to much for my taste.

208 for a figure with almost no articulation, but it is 17 inches tall! Ill definitely get this guy and April to support the toy line and hopefully get more characters.

Ah so you think they will keep releasing the characters they are making just not now being official ?

That's my theory. I bet they lost the license but already put time and effort into a bunch of new figures, so they figure why not still release them just under a different name. If true, then we may still see other characters down the line, hopefully.

I wonder why they are having HeroClub release Krang and they opted to do the unlicensed April. Awesome that they are doing it though. Hopefully that means they will release more.

That's my theory. I bet they lost the license but already put time and effort into a bunch of new figures, so they figure why not still release them just under a different name. If true, then we may still see other characters down the line, hopefully.

I hope so. If April is on par with Casey and the turtles then it does bode well for the line continuing. I mean, they must be looking online and seeing how fans are loving the line so far. I know I am all in.

Just got Leo and I gotta say I'm impressed! While not a perfect figure, it is pretty darn great! Will definitely be getting the others and Shredder when I can

Whoa! What the hell did I miss? All of a sudden DreamEX is gone and now they're selling unlicensed figures!

Back