DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Very tempting!
ba59d2d9f070e466d08151c7728cf138.jpg

This is a must
Now give us Bebop, rocksteady, april and splinter...
And foot soldiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's not them, unless they've re-branded. The watermark on the picture says "hero club" the image also has NO indication of turtles liscensing.

also, the character there is named "Cerebral" this is an un-liscensed product.

DreamEx didn't release the figure in time and the license ran out. It is indeed the DreamEx figure, just being released by a "different" company.

DreamEx didn't release the figure in time and the license ran out. It is indeed the DreamEx figure, just being released by a "different" company.

Ok. I'm still interested, I doubt we will see a 1:6 Krang from anyone else.

I don't know. The lack of articulation is disappointing. He has only 4 points and looks like a statue. I guess DreamEx is now history.What a shame!

E34fueDPnoE.jpgpP9XxJduUwk.jpgPAgvqH1cggY.jpgacorSBk1rN0.jpgTXbciz4nQdk.jpg

Thats too bad. I have the Hero Club 1/6 Iron Throne and its great but is just a chair. The lack of articulation lacks it down. If its cheap enough I may pick it up. Still need Shredder too.

Guess I am just gonna pick up the turtles and Casey and leave it at that. At least now we know why the company has been so quiet and no new releases have been teased since the last toy fair. Looks like they went under.

The sculpt of the robot is great. Dont get why he has no joints unless they decided to make it all rubber.

The Krang sculpts looks bad. Hopefully he has bendy arms.

The Krang sculpts looks bad.
whyyy???
i liked this sculpt most of all i've seen to date.
well maybe with the exception of this

915.png

but the different face expression makes it even better.

Krang looks great....just a shame about the statue-ette Android body.Not sure I'll pick it up unless the price is good.

Back