Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done updating the OT yay! As you can see it's a giant clusterf and I need to sell some stuff.

Hi Puddin'!

14200366803_65046f58a5_b.jpg

Harley Quinn 1:4 PF EX 1185/1750 - Sideshow

Finally got her and she's great! The base is very cool, same vein as Joker; the cloth is very well made and the sort of patent diamonds are great; the hammer is kick ass, big and very nicely textured; both faces are great (I can't decide which I like best...); even the box is really nice and it's fairly small which is a nice change after the humongous Batman and Master Chief.
i would probably my only nitpick would be the eyes on the 'masked' head that I find a bit too anime big but other than that it's a great statue and I'm glad to have in my collection to keep company to Mr. J!

14200387243_50c879267d_b.jpg

13993607790_10b48032d2_b.jpg

14176958171_eb93d378f5_b.jpg

14157090446_5c14e5c22f_b.jpg

13993609958_7b446d91d1_b.jpg

13993624317_5e1bde45a2_b.jpg

13993600420_9a148c1cc8_b.jpg

13993622087_572f903891_b.jpg

14176949691_ae6b6e7203_b.jpg

14180250505_3673b6bba1_b.jpg

13993595710_124a8b59a2_b.jpg

14200371063_d0a8180499_b.jpg

Congrats on Harley, mine is on the truck for delivery today.

Any chance you could take a picture of all those comic books in the background? I'm an avid omnibus/comic collector, so would love to see your collection.

Congrats for Harley bro!

Merci monsieur! :)

damn man.... how many statues / figures you got! - this is outstanding!

A bunch but as you can see I'm lacking space and going to get rid of a bunch of them soon.

Congrats on Harley, mine is on the truck for delivery today.

Any chance you could take a picture of all those comic books in the background? I'm an avid omnibus/comic collector, so would love to see your collection.

you can check it in my flickr album for comics :)

PS: you on CBR?

Yup, got an account on CBR by the same name. Don't post much though, I think I had maybe 80 posts before the reset. Primarily I go there to keep up with release dates, news, and viewing pictures of others' collections. Helped me branch out to non-DC/Marvel books as well.

Yup, got an account on CBR by the same name. Don't post much though, I think I had maybe 80 posts before the reset. Primarily I go there to keep up with release dates, news, and viewing pictures of others' collections. Helped me branch out to non-DC/Marvel books as well.

I post on and off but mostly exclusively on the Marvel omnibus thread.
Were you able to access the Flickr album?

Excellent Score and Pic's as always Drakul, can't wait for my Puddin to get here :lol:lol:lol another Excellent Post my Friend.

You'll dig her my Russian friend :)
I just got my notice for Superman (think I'll resell him) and Gwen Stacy (pumped!)

Yes, You have to be a Premium Freak the days of making 50 + posts to sell is over, sad very sad

Al

What, I never knew that?

Still doesn't affect me because it's not really worth me listing stuff on here because it rarely sells being a UK seller

How much is it to be a Premium Freak?

I see your point my Friend, $25 Dollars or about 15 pounds

Al

Worth it for you guys in the US & Canada though :)

I nearly forgot to say but congrats on picking up Harley Drakul. I was saying in the Harley thread that I wasn't overly keen on the Ex head but seeing in-hand pictures of it now I've totally changed my mind. Harley has turned out great.

Are they Graphic Novels in the background Drak. I've just started collecting again

Yes, You have to be a Premium Freak the days of making 50 + posts to sell is over, sad very sad

Al

Indeed.

I see your point my Friend, $25 Dollars or about 15 pounds

Al

Thanks for the info.

Worth it for you guys in the US & Canada though :)

I nearly forgot to say but congrats on picking up Harley Drakul. I was saying in the Harley thread that I wasn't overly keen on the Ex head but seeing in-hand pictures of it now I've totally changed my mind. Harley has turned out great.

Are they Graphic Novels in the background Drak. I've just started collecting again

Yes they are. You can see pics on my Flickr page if you go into the comics album.

Back