Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

A new day, a new piece...

Nathan Drake (Uncharted 3) - Sideshow Collectible

Great little statue. PVC but well done.
the whole collector's box is really nice and a great value at $99.

nathandrake.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

A new day, a new piece...

nathandrake.jpg

Nathan Drake (Uncharted 3) - Sideshow Collectible

Great little statue. PVC but well done.
the whole collector's box is really nice and a great value at $99.

Got mine day before. Still havn't played the game yet but will display Drake soon :)

Yeah baby!!! :yess::yess::yess::yess:

'My Little Bambi' - WDCC

Amazing piece!
Bambi isn't my favorite Disney so I wasn't really planning on grabbing some statues of the movie (at least not before others) but I saw this on Duckman and found it for fairly cheap ($110 shipped) on eBay so I jumped.
Truly gorgeous, the pics don't do it justice.

dsc0823p.jpg

Last edited:

dsc0823p.jpg

"My Little Bambi" - WDCC

Amazing piece!
Bambi isn't my favorite Disney so I wasn't really planning on grabbing some statues of the movie (at least not before others) but I saw this on Duckman and found it for fairly cheap ($110 shipped) on eBay so I jumped.

Damn that is adorable... my wife will simply love it. Gotta get one immediately for her.. Thanks for sharing Drakul. Gr8 piece:)

dsc0823p.jpg

"My Little Bambi" - WDCC

Amazing piece!

This Piece has Great Detail; Drakul, just like looking at a Cel from the Movie yet in 3-D, Great Score

Damn that is adorable... my wife will simply love it. Gotta get one immediately for her.. Thanks for sharing Drakul. Gr8 piece:)

Trust me she will, it's stunning.

This Piece has Great Detail; Drakul, just like looking at a Cel from the Movie yet in 3-D, Great Score

Detail is great and what is really amazing about a lot of WDCC pieces is the paint texture.
Like you said when you look at those pieces it's like the cartoon popped out in 3D and got sculpted. That's why I love them.

Very cool Bambi!!

Thanks!

You cannot go wrong with WDCC pieces...unless they are broken...LOL

New Arrivals

Dragon (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)

Nifty little piece. The dragon is really nicely sculpted but the base's stone texture looks a bit cheap.
It's also a very nice size for a Collector's Edition statue.

dsc0853js.jpg

Animated Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette - Gentle Giant

Very nice piece! Paint job is perfect and I dig the pose.
I only wish the lightsaber would light up :lecture

dsc0856j.jpg

Last edited:
Really dig that Obi-Wan! And you're right, a light up saber would have been a nice touch.

New Arrival

The Clash of Kings Diorama - Sideshow

I grabbed it on black Friday sale for cheap so :hi5:
Very cool piece but I left it in box again to make sure not to brake it before moving into my house.
It's a nice size and the art is really cool on thick quality paper.

dsc0894.jpg

dsc0891m.jpg

More on the way.​

Last edited:
Back