Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
merry christmas"""!!!

Jingle-Squirrel.gif

I'm back!!

Thanks for the Xmas / New Year wishes guys!!!
I've been away for a while cause I haven't bought anything since before Christmas and then SWTOR came out and ... well :monkey3

But I got 2 goodies today so new post!

Myth Cloth EX Aries (Saint Seiya) - Bandai

Continuation of the series and just as cool as the previous ones.

dsc0980w.jpg

Gimli Statue - Sideshow

The box is huge! I only took a peek to make sure it was all fine.
Holy smokes it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to display it and get the rest of the collection.

Now I know some of you will say "we don't care about the box we want to see the statue!!" (Colossus hum!) so here's an update on that.
My house should be finished by the end of February! :yess:
So after that we have to furnish and I have to find some nice displays but we're getting there!

dsc0981w.jpg

dsc0983z.jpg

Last edited:
wooo congrats on gimli buddie an also on aries,when i was 5 i have a seya figure,really love this serie

Great Scores; Drakul, Gimli is Fantastic and a Friend was showing me this line with all the Saints this last weekend Very Cool

Re: I'm back!!

Thanks for the Xmas / New Year wishes guys!!!
I've been away for a while cause I haven't bought anything since before Christmas and then SWTOR came out and ... well :monkey3

But I got 2 goodies today so new post!

dsc0980w.jpg

Myth Cloth EX Aries (Saint Seiya) - Bandai
Continuation of the series and just as cool as the previous ones.

dsc0981w.jpg

Gimli Statue - Sideshow
The box is huge!

I only took a peek to make sure it was all fine.
dsc0983z.jpg

Holy smokes it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to display it and get the rest of the collection.

Now I know some of you will say "we don't care about the box we want to see the statue!!" (Colossus hum!) so here's an update on that.
My house should be finished by the end of February! :yess:
So after that we have to furnish and I have to find some nice displays but we're getting there!

Congrats buddy. And I am getting excited thinking about the display shopping you will be doing to furnish your new house. Have fun mate and looking forward for a great display room soon. All the best. :duff

wooo congrats on gimli buddie an also on aries,when i was 5 i have a seya figure,really love this serie

Thanks bud! I used to have almost all the Saint Seiya when I was a kid and then they... disappeared..
I don't know if I/my parents gave them away or if they are still in a box somewhere in France...

Awesome Saint Seiya!

Habatake!!!!

Great Scores; Drakul, Gimli is Fantastic and a Friend was showing me this line with all the Saints this last weekend Very Cool

Gimli is truly magnificent. Have you seen the Saint Seiya anime? It's a true classic that for some reason (like many others) never broke out here.

Congrats buddy. And I am getting excited thinking about the display shopping you will be doing to furnish your new house. Have fun mate and looking forward for a great display room soon. All the best. :duff

Thanks! I have to check on your thread at some point since it's my fav.
Display will be tough, I can always go Detolfs but I'd love to get a wide, LED-lit display and they're not that easy to find.

Great acquisitions ;)

Merci!

I just POed Arthas!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

Also an update.
I just moved in to my new house so things are moving along. :hi5:
All my statues are still in boxes because I don't have anything to display them in. I'm looking for some nice showcase cabinet (ideally something around 72x42x15 bu these are freaking expensive.

I just POed Arthas!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

Also an update.
I just moved in to my new house so things are moving along. :hi5:
All my statues are still in boxes because I don't have anything to display them in. I'm looking for some nice showcase cabinet (ideally something around 72x42x15 bu these are freaking expensive.

Congrats Drakul and all the best with the move in your new house and also finding the right displays and arranging your collection. Looking forward to a great setup :duff

Btw many thanks on voting for me. I am humbled :)

Destiny Is Preordained!

Ladies and Gentlemen!......

:blissyKain and Raziel (Legacy of Kain) - Custom :blissy

:yess::yess::yess::yess:
Ever since I saw these I've been wanting them since I'm a huge Legacy of Kain fan (avatar people!). I had it for about a month but I finally took it out of its box.
I had a little accident in shipping and Raziel got broken in two at the waist but thankfully the break was clean and after some Krazy Glue you can only tell from up close.

dsc1047u.jpg

Last edited:
Back