• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon Resident Evil 1/6 Scale Chris Redfield (Code Veronica) for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Like the title says, I have a Dragon Chris Redfield figure from Resident Evil: Code Veronica for sale. In other words, this is Chris in his pre-'roided up body from Resident Evil 5 . This figure includes all accessories shown here: shotgun, grenade launcher with 3 color coded shells, bazooka, handgun (in holster), knife, a loose view-finder (see it in the picture, I'm not sure if it came with one of Chris's weapons or not), and a spray can of some kind (medical spray?).

Note that he does have a minor tear in the rubber on the back of his left arm (as shown in picture), and he also has some minor black scuffing on his fingers from holding weapons.

I don't know what he is worth exactly, since I don't see him on EBay very much, but to start, I am asking $65 shipped in the U.S. I will ship internationally (calculate here, entering your country's name and 2 pounds as the shipping weight). Thanks for looking!

DSCN0634.jpg

DSCN0633.jpg

DSCN0635.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know much about this body. Would it be in good scale with the Hot Toys RE4 stuff?

Can't say for sure, as I don't have any Hot Toys RE4 figures, but he is fairly in scale with my Hot Toys Batman and Sideshow figures, so I would guess that he would fit in pretty well (see attached picture). In fact, it looks like he has a typical Dragon neck adapter (though I haven't taken it off to know for sure), so it may not be difficult to find a better updated body to fit his head and gear onto.

here's an important question. as there is a tear in the rubber of his arm, are the hands removeable? and they look rather... static in pose.. would they be bendy?

here's an important question. as there is a tear in the rubber of his arm, are the hands removeable? and they look rather... static in pose.. would they be bendy?
I just tried, and the fingers do bend. The hands look like separate pieces, but I don't want to possibly break something by seeing if they come off or not (they could be glued on). Further, the arms still feel "rubbery" to me. However, I don't know much about the nature of these rubber figures, how much longer he will remain this way, or whether or not the rubber might be further damaged with more bending. He is the only one I have had like this, and I haven't had him long, so I don't know how he is versus how he was, either. . .

Might be interested to pose with my Leon but cant afford right now. Might hit you up in a couple of weeks if he's still availbile.

Back