Dota 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HittriX

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I would like to see Sideshow make pf's or marquettes from dota2 characters, there are alot of cool hero's that would make great statue's, and it's a very populaire game!

1/5 statue line would probably be ideal so they could do more characters and especially since some Dota characters are huge, such as Alchemist and Tiny.

I would love a Dota 2 line. I need to change my picture since I don't even like Zeus anymore :lol My favorite is Luna. It would be amazing to see Sideshow do all the horseback heroes such as Luna, Mirana, Chaos Knight, Keeper of the Light, and Abaddon.

If Sideshow does get the license, I pray they don't do Axe. I hate Axe, no one uses him, he's a terrible hero design and personality wise, and he's one of the worst heroes in the game meta wise and has been for a long time now. Even so the only known Dota merchandise are of him. It's so frustrating!

Last edited:
Yeah a 1/5 statue line would be great!!
Funny thing is, i like almost all the heroes in dota2, but i also dislike Axe, i also don't get why he is the only dota2 merchandise u can get at the moment.
My favorite hero's are: Queen of Pain,Templar Assassin,Luna and Dragon Knight.
If Sideshow would get the license, i would be collecting them for sure!

i think instead of big *** statues, those board game figure would be better.

so you can paint your own heroes and play some board game dota with them. you can buy many many treemans & mana pools.

Yeah a 1/5 statue line would be great!!
Funny thing is, i like almost all the heroes in dota2, but i also dislike Axe, i also don't get why he is the only dota2 merchandise u can get at the moment.
My favorite hero's are: Queen of Pain,Templar Assassin,Luna and Dragon Knight.
If Sideshow would get the license, i would be collecting them for sure!

Yeah Templar is one of my favorites too. I love Templar Assassin, Mirana, Luna, Windrunner, and many others.

How many wins do you have?

Longtime lurker, I made an account just to reply here. I would LOVE Dota figures to be licensed, especially Juggernaut, who although isn't the best hero in the game, is definitely one of my favorites.

Also I LOVE Axe, I think he's absolutely fantastic, and I don't have any idea why you think he's garbage, he definitely isn't.

Longtime lurker, I made an account just to reply here. I would LOVE Dota figures to be licensed, especially Juggernaut, who although isn't the best hero in the game, is definitely one of my favorites.

Also I LOVE Axe, I think he's absolutely fantastic, and I don't have any idea why you think he's garbage, he definitely isn't.

I love Juggernaut too. He's awesome and his voice is hilarious :D

Axe is just a bad hero IMO. He isn't played very often and I don't find him to be very good at all. If you like him and can make him work though that's all that matters. Some people can make Brood and Morphling work too even though those two are some of the absolute least viable heroes in the game.

Yeah Templar is one of my favorites too. I love Templar Assassin, Mirana, Luna, Windrunner, and many others.

How many wins do you have?

300+ wins, not that much because i have dota2 for a long time.

Last edited:
Back